Justarting is offline Associate Member

To the GURUS Intense lean mass diet?!

Hey guys, you know who you are... the hardcore ones like dalcow, swole, lean me out.... ims ure im missing a few who are great at diets. I'm on a lot of **** right now and getting piss poor results because ive been obsessed with calories(not eating many) over the last 8 months in an attempt to cut. I'm now gonna say **** it, and try to lose bf PERCENTAGE the other way, by gaining lean muscle and maintaing fat mass, rather than losing fat mass and gaining lean muscle. I've looked at the bulking diet and I think its a little too "basic" as in there isn't much timing of nutrients and whatnot, What im looking for is for two good "bulking diet days". One being the days where i do cardio, and one being the day where i dont. I do cardio 5 days per week, and not 2 days per week. Should i still eat pro/fat after cardio if im trying to gain muscle? What should i do???

The drugs im currently taking are... EQ- 450/week
    Test prop-75 per day
    TREN ACE- 75 per day

Thanks very much. I'll pos the foods id like to include as well... This includes, lean veggies, salads, dried fruit(unsweetened), Egg whites, QUALITY OATS, Chicken breasts, Stea(this is the fattiest source of protein) and tuna. NO MILK plz. THANKS

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    if your "ON" then i would def have pro/carb after your cardio. as far as the rest of your diet goes check out the stickys, as noone is going to research for you

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    I've looked at the bulking diet and I think its a little too "basic" as in there isn't much timing of nutrients and whatnot

~SC~

Okay, trust me i've done the research, If a sample diet is what you want then a sample diet is what i'll post haha. And swole what i meant was basic was, it doesn't discuss any aspect of the more complicated things of the diet ie. waiting to eat after cardio? When should the most nutrients be consumed(aside from post workout). Should cardio be done in the morning on empty stomach like when cutting? BASSSSSSSSICALY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR HERE IS, when everyone sees an actor go throught a huge transformation coming out big and ripped from what they were in a short time(will smith in ali, brad pitt in troy gained weight, that dude in fight club, Toby mcguire in spiderman?) they all immediately attribute it to roids. WELL I HAVE ROIDS lol. When ppl ask that on here they attribute it to having amazing diets, and ppl who can cook for them. Well thats not a problem for me, im on my winter break for university right now(about 6 weeks) and my financial situation is great so i can afford to eat like that. I want to gain pure lean muscle and end up with one of those good transformations, not a natural one where u bulk up, then have to cut down.

heres my diet(even trho i dont have a set diet, i will eat during the day in between meals as i get hungry)

Meal 1- Post Cardio
    Whey protein(35 grams)... 1 cup of oats

Meal 2.
    2 chicken breasts in an eggwhite omelette with mushrooms and onions diced up.

Meal 3. Post workout- 60 grams dex, 30 grams whey

Meal 4- PPWO- 2 cups of oats, 2 chicken breasts

Meal 5- 2 cans of tuna, Handful of almonds

Meal 6-Steak, with more almonds
    Throughout the day- Lean turkey sliced lunch meat(usually just grab a slice when i walk by) about 5 times a day which totals to about an extra 40 grams protein and 4 grams fat

It's weird how i wasn't getting leaner on this diet eh? My cutting diet was the same except, i only had one cup of oats post workout and none in the morning, i replaced it with a table spoon of flax oil, and still didn't lose anything so i think it might be seomthing serious;y wrong with my metabolism...only eating about 1700 calories on a 5'10 180 pound frame thats fairly lean. Anywhos tear it up, this is just coming off the top of my head right now.... im VERY open to suggestions.

annnnnnnnnyone~?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Here man, if you want to cut down on some BF try sticking to the basics.

Days 1-3
    100g Carb
    200g Protein
    50g Fat (EFA)
    Total Cals - 1650

Meal Breakdown

Meal 1 - 50g Carb
    50g Protein

Workout

Meal 2 - 25g Carb
    50g Protein

Meal 3 - 25g Carb
    25g Protein

Meal 4 - 25g Protein
    15g Fat

Meal 5 - 25g Protein
    15g Fat

Meal 6 - 25g Protein
    20g Fat

Day 4
    300g Carb
    300g Protein
    25g Fat (EFA)
    Total Cals - 2225

Meal Breakdown

Meal 1 - 100g Carb
    50g Protein

Meal 2-5 - 50g Carb
    40g Protein

WORKOUT

Meal 6 - 60g Protein
    25g Fat

REPEAT

Do your cardio on an empty stomach in the morning and cut your rest time in between sets.

Circuit training is always an option. I made a guideline for you, all you have to do is fill in the blanks with actual food.

yeah but now i think im looking for more of a lean muscle gain, especially since im on a nice cycle right now, I could "cut" when im natural know what i mean? I've changed my goals from cutting to gaining lean now...

Also, check out...

www.c-k-d.com

Works wonders if you can stick too it.

yeah but now i think im looking for more of a lean muscle gain, especially since im on a nice cycle right now, I could "cut" when im natural know what i mean? I've changed my goals from cutting to gaining lean now...
    Then you have to eat.

Stick too

300-400g Carb
    300g Protein
    50g Fat.

That's just enough to break you over your maintenance.

Cut your cardio time in half, do it about 2 times a week just to keep things rolling with your cardiorespiratory system.

IMO, you could get what you want naturally instead of using all that gear for 5-10lbs of LBM.

I didn't specify that i wanted 5-10 lean pounds, I said i wanted to gain solid, ripped, muscle, I dont think that by simply eating those amounts and and cutting my cardio i would do that, Sure i would gain muscle, but i guarantee i would also gain fat, which im NOT looking for.

I didn't specify that i wanted 5-10 lean pounds, I said i wanted to gain solid, ripped, muscle, I dont think that by simply eating those amounts and and cutting my cardio i would do that, Sure i would gain muscle, but i guarantee i would also gain fat, which im NOT looking for.
    Then I suggest you come up w/your own plan of attack. Ronny spent all that time helping you and that's all you have to say?

If you "know" already that you would gain fat on what he offered, then I suspsect you already know what to do.

~SC~

Ummm, all I said was that I know I have to eat higher calories, it's hard not to know that? His response had very little to do with my question which is why I didn't give it much acknowledgement. Not to say it isn't appreciated, but i wasn't asking how to gain weight, i was asking how to gain lean muscle, not a typical "bulk". Im just asking do any of you guys have any idea how most of the actors who gain lean muscle and no fat do it? Im sure its not by just "eating a lot of carbs, and protein, and doing cardio twice per week". The bulking sticky is good and that is my guideline indeed, but as I said earlier, it doesn't get into very fine points of the diet, which im requesting here? If that's rude then just say so, but I really dont feel it's rude to request a specific answer to my question and not just a generic response to the question "I want to gain weight".

I've no idea what actors do, no. Don't get caught up in what others do, find what works for you. I assume they rely on drugs as well, because in Hollywood there are all types of recreational drug usage, and a bit of gear to attain a new starring role is not out of the question. I've heard quite a few have used the likes of Halo, Anavar , Primo, GH, so yes they do use AAS.

Just experment w/your body and adjust as you go along. There isn't going to be one specific answer that fits the bill here. Learn your body and keep track of results, and adjust as you go along. It's your body.

~SC~

Thank you, ill try out my diet and swee what happens... do u see any OBVIOUS violations however?

Thread Information