bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

if i were lean what would i weigh??

im curious to know what i would weigh if i totally leaned out for a comp...
    my stats are 5'10 215lbs and id say about 20% bodyfat my arms are (right)17 inches (left) 16.5, legs 24 inches, calves 16.5 inches, chest/back cant remember but slightly un proportionate making my biceps look a lil small, forearms 13 inches waist approx 36 inches. id honestly say that most of all my weight is in my stomach and sides looks like i have a lil tire around me lol.. anyways i just wanted to know kinda what id look like if i totally shredded up for a comp. i wanna know approx what id weigh/ muscle size etc... oh and by the way i have a small bone structure. thanks

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    no flame buddy, but i dont think u wanna compete with 17inch guns. But ne who if you got down to like 5-6 % you would prob be someplace under 200lbs. but that is a rough rough rough guestimate, its soooo hard to tell these things, just go by the mirror, it never lies.

dcb

lol i definately know i wont compete but im just wanting to know where i stand, i dont take that personally at all i just wanted to know where i stand for future reference.. thanks for the reply. im guessing ill weigh around 170 or something but i dunno for sure. anyone else have an idea??

Angelis is offline Banned
    should be around 195 @ 10% BF

sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    check out this site and do the math bro!!!!!

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
    Last edited by sammycasper; 12-12-2004 at 10:55 PM.

longhornDr is offline Member
    180 lbs in competition shape I would bet.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Competition shape-- probably under 180

yea i figured id be around the 170-180 range. would i lose a lot of inches overall??
    thanks for the info guys... and sammycasper your link u sent doesnt work can u try to send it again?

sorry bro it works now

lol does anyone else know how to use the link that sammycasper wrote?? cause on my chart it says im 231.08lbs lean,i have -7.48%fat,and -16.o8 lbs of fat on my body... at first i thought to subtract the -7.48 and the 16.08 from the 231.08 but it still doesnt make sense... cause i dont even weigh 231.08lbs with fat.. anyone else??

lol oops nevermind i figured it out. i put that i was 180 inches tall instead of 180 cm..
    ok so here it is..(drumroll)....................i have 20.88% bodyfat 44.89lbs of fat on me and id weigh 170.11 pounds lean... kinda scary makes me feel real small.. just 100 more pounds of muscle and i can be pro lol. thanks for the link sammy.
    hey everyone should try it and post what theyd be lean. if your not too shy haha.

to begin I am 73in tall, 217lbs with a 18in neck and 37in waist, it says I am 16.24% with 35.23lbs of fat and 181.77lbs lean. kinda eye opening huh????

Thread Information