MASStermind is offline Banned

help needed with weight gain for 98 pound woman

Got a friend thats 98 pounds and wants to get up to 112-115 she is 5'4 can someone please post a good meal plan that wouldnt put any fat on her but help her gain some lean muscle within a couple of months.

smegs is offline Member
    is she naturally this skinny? or is she trying to recover from an eating disorder?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd love to help out, as that is what I do here, it's my life, living, etc.

However, as I recall you totally dogged me out in a thread the other day in the Lounge.

Matter of fact, here are your exact words:

Sorry but I'm not one to bend over pucker my lips and kiss some guys bootay. If you ask me this is another one of his attempts to try to gain more business for his site. Why should he be answering questions for free when he can charge you for them at his site. Never really did use any of his info. Most of his posts were put downs to other members whose opinions he didnt agree with. I have no paintence for intolerant people and those who cannot respect another persons point of view and where they are coming from. Not everyone beleives or has the same view and that needs to be respected in my opinion. I usually get my nutritional info off sicentific journals and other websites. Too much free info out there to pay someone for the same stuff. Just my 2 cents worth.

So, having seen what you offered above, take your ass and read those scientific journals and find all the "free info" since that is your normal plan of attack. Silly you for requesting information here.

~SC~

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd love to help out, as that is what I do here, it's my life, living, etc.

So, having seen what you offered above, take your ass and read those scientific journals and find all the "free info" since that is your normal plan of attack. Silly you for requesting information here.

~SC~

Thats highly unprofessional, if you dont want to help then dont. I wasnt looking for you for advice anyways. Thats completely uncalled for and highjacking of my thread. You act like youre the only person here that has any knowledgeable advice. I wasnt looking for or expecting YOUR advice but your complex as usual thought all my posts were directed towards you. If you reread my post from earlier it said I wont pay for advice but I will pursue free forums out there which this includes this venue. But do whatever you gotta do bro. I forget this is your board right you own it.
    Last edited by MASStermind; 12-14-2004 at 08:54 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I am the Diet Guru Vet here @ A.R., and I wanted to show everyone just how appreciative you are of people who try to assist. Pointing out how you tried to tear me apart is not unprofessional, it's the truth, and YOU WROTE IT. No one hi-jacked anything, I will post WHERE/WHEN I see fit. If you don't like it, tough u know what.

Too bad if you are embarrassed, too late to take the foot out of the mouth. I am sure someone will assist you.

~SC~

Thread Information