unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Easy way to 5000+cals ed

I easily reach my 5000 calorie ed goal... im about 205-206 at 9%bf. It's really simple the secret is "hungryman xxl". They are the best tasting things ever and on average they have 1000+calories and 50 grams of protein the one I'm about to eat (turkey,stuffing,mashed potatoes) 1475 calories and 48 grams of protein... I eat hungryman xxl's all the time and I love them all they taste great. Anyways just thought I'd throw it out their for the people who go "it's hard to get alot of calories" well with these things it's not...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Brutha, those things are pure sh*t.......

You'd be better off eating cleaner food, but to each his own. I'd never touch that processed garbage.

48 grams of protein doesn't even get close to what I need per meal anyhow. In addition, 48 x 4 = 192 Kcals from protein.

That means the rest (1283 kcals) are from fat/carbs, and that's assinine.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-16-2004 at 05:24 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont take in calories for the sake of calories, you can get the same by mixing two liters of soda, a cup of crisco and a couple scoops of whey. Now does that sound healthy?

exactly.

~SC~

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole and BDTR bring up good points. But if you can get away with it and have the genetics for it, do what's working for you.

I'd have to agree with both Swole and BDTR and go with eating the clean calories instead of the processed ones though. But either way, good luck with bulking. I hope your BF doesn't get outtah hand!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont get me wrong, i dont exactly eat clean, but id never put a hungry man dinner inside me. Hell, id be more likely to eat a whole turkey with all the trimmings and get my protien requirements than eat something with such a small portion of calories coming from protien. Processed crap

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dont take in calories for the sake of calories, you can get the same by mixing two liters of soda, a cup of crisco and a couple scoops of whey. Now does that sound healthy?

NO way thats not even close to being the same....

Only One scoop of whey... Now its the same.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I've been eating like this for quite some time and have gone up in weight continuously and over the past year have droped 2%bf while bulking.

Great that it works for YOU.

However, I'd never recommend this at any point to anyone, as there are far better ways to include healthy Kcals. Just think what you would have accomplished eating with a more sensible approach!

~SC~

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I easily reach my 5000 calorie ed goal... im about 205-206 at 9%bf. It's really simple the secret is "hungryman xxl". They are the best tasting things ever and on average they have 1000+calories and 50 grams of protein the one I'm about to eat (turkey,stuffing,mashed potatoes) 1475 calories and 48 grams of protein... I eat hungryman xxl's all the time and I love them all they taste great. Anyways just thought I'd throw it out their for the people who go "it's hard to get alot of calories" well with these things it's not...
    \

sorry to crash the party but thats the quickest way to pack on the lard.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    \

sorry to crash the party but thats the quickest way to pack on the lard.
    he clearly has a turbocharged metabolism. Sure he can get away with it, but like swole said "imagine if those 5000+ kcals were clean"

if you got that from oats, chicken, brown rice and lean beef i bet you'd have gained much more muscle.

BUT i also know that its hard as hell to eat 5000cals a day consistently while still being clean about it!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You have shares in the company, is this why you are promoting it like this. Just kidding if it works for you go for it.

Thread Information