cal565 is offline Junior Member

To soon to diet down?

Ok I just got off of a cycle of test and deca and I got some really good results, but while on I also gained a little fat. Thursday will be my last day of PCT using clomid. Im really wanting to get rid of some of this excess fat and I was wondering if it is to soon to start a cutting diet on Dec 27. I really dont want to loose what I have worked so hard for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Yes it is too soon. Wait until after PCT. then start cutting back kcals.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Wait until you know you are at 100% before trying to diet down. If thursday is your last day of PCT, the 27th would be four days later.......so if you are feeling ready to start up with all the cardio and working out, then you probably would be okay to start dieting too. If you aren't feeling full recovered, then wait. Maybe take some time off to help your body regain its natural hormonal status.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i concur with urban

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help. I will just see how I feel on the 27th and then decide wether I feel like dieting or not. So far training has not been any trouble my strength is about the same. I just dont want to loose anything by trying to cut to soon.

Thread Information