Andrew4010 is offline New Member

Need massive gain

little introduction

my name is andrew, im 18, i weigh in at 135 lbs and i am 6 foot 1. i am really skinny and my diet is fairly small at the time. i want to know where i can get a diet to gain like 20 pounds in a few weeks, i am looking for massive gains.. even if it is fat at first, my body could probably use some fat

thanks

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, if you gain a load of fat you are just going to have to work hard to get it off later. I think it is a good idea to keep a low body fat and if you keep your diet in check you will grow. Read the stickies in the diet forums and also the workout stickies. You will find all you need there. And if like m eyou struggle to gain weight then get some meal replacement powder and some whey protein.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Beer just kidding….

I don’t recommend a cycle at all at your age. One thing that helped me gain was eat big before going to bed and then in the middle of the night, down a protein shake or MRP.

I agree with the above post do keyword search and one other thing. Track your diet in detail mark down what your eating and when for about a week. You will likely shock yourself I thought I was pigging came to find out I was only at 2500 calories per day with a crappy insignificant protein and carb intake.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the bulking sticky.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    eat 4000 calories a day and do heavy deadlift, squat, bench and military press.

You will grow.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    very unhealthy to gain 20 lbs in a few weeks (which is also highly improbable), but utilize the bulking sticky and heavy compound movements like A&F said.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    yeah you definitly wont gain 20lbs of lean muscle in a few weeks.... even if you used a sh!t load of the most powerful roids there are you probably could gain 20lbs of muscle in just a few weeks... naturally you could gain 1-3lbs if you worked really really hard on your workout and diet...

start taking 1.5-2grams/body weight of GOOD protein... there are a lot of brands out there... isopure is my favorite, but whats even better is some of the stuff at www.trueprotein.com that site will let you customize your protein with different forms of protein which have different properties and absorption rates... you should also eat a lot of complex carbs such as oatmeal, yams, greens, etc. and immediately after you lift (within minutes of the last rep) get home and drink a protein shake with a good amount of protein (50-100g) and double that with some dextrose (meaning take 100-200g dex depending on how much protein you take at that time)... but only take the dextrose after your workout.. just once a day. if you cant get dextrose( www.kentnutrition.com ) you can drink a lot of apple juice too... that works too

eat good & train hard

good luck

Thread Information