crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Help!! Question about leaning out!

Ok it has been a while since I did my last cycle. I would seriously like to trim down just a little, 10-15lbs. Shred a bit so what do you guys recommend? I tried Clembuterol already and it never worked, dont know why. Please no stuff with high caffiene. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    ADAM
    I have heard of this stuf ECA stack?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    ECA stack is Ephedra, Asprin, and caffiene. Have you tried a clean diet? That with cardio should do the trick. Even with ECA you will not lean out without a clean diet.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    ECA stack is Ephedra, Asprin, and caffiene. Have you tried a clean diet? That with cardio should do the trick. Even with ECA you will not lean out without a clean diet.
    I agree with BigJames. In fact, I would say that diet and cardio come first and then suplements. Everyone hates to hear it but it comes town to burning more calories than you take in when you are trying to cut. Sups can help, but without a good diet and cardio you are wasting your time. If you are doing that and it still isn't working you'll need to lower you caloric intake - smaller protien rich meals.

Thread Information