Thread: my cutting diet

jgg1221 is offline Member

my cutting diet

ok guys here are my stats;

im about 230-235lbs, 6ft tall, 27% body fat

im a little upset about the body fat and definitly want to maintain a lot of the hard & dense muscle which ive got built in my upper body. most of my fat is on my love handles and my legs.. my abs actually arent too bad, and chest is pretty good but could use a little more definition

ive got clen & winni on hand to help me out with the process

my plan is to do cardio before breakfast.. and then weight training 6-8 hours later
    i try to do 25min of cardio (5-7 days/week)... 5-10min where my hear rate is @ 160bpm, the rest of the time @ 130bpm.... im also trying to drink 1.5-2gallons of water per day

now my main questions are:

how many complex carbs should i be taking in?
    how many simple carbs? (i often use dextrose in my PWO shakes, around 80 grams...but i am considering lowering that)

i am looking to lose around 25lbs of fatty/watery tissue... can anyone give me any estimated amount of time that this MIGHT take to do while using clen & winni together?

thanks for your help

Stout1 is offline Banned
    IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    ive got clen & winni on hand to help me out with the process....NO TEST?? WHY NOT?

my plan is to do cardio before breakfast.. and then weight training 6-8 hours later
    i try to do 25min of cardio (5-7 days/week)... 5-10min where my hear rate is @ 160bpm, the rest of the time @ 130bpm.... im also trying to drink 1.5-2gallons of water per day....CARDIO BEFORE BREAKFAST IS A GOOD IDEA!

how many complex carbs should i be taking in? READ THE STICKIES IN THIS SECTION THEY HAVE AN AWESOME PLAN FOR A DIET
    how many simple carbs? (i often use dextrose in my PWO shakes, around 80 grams...but i am considering lowering that) SIMPLE CARBS ARE ONLY TO BE USED POST WORK OUT.

i am looking to lose around 25lbs of fatty/watery tissue... can anyone give me any estimated amount of time that this MIGHT take to do while using clen & winni together? WITH OR WITH OUT THE DRUGS....ITS ALL UP TO YOU ON HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OFF THE WEIGHT SLOWLY SO I DONT LOSE ALOT OF LBM. I WOULD OPT FOR AROUND 16 WEEKS. THAT WOULD BE A LITTLE OVER A LB A WEEK. VERY VERY ATTAINABLE.

thanks for your help

beenie is offline Senior Member
    At 27% bf you should not be even THINKING about carbs, let alone eating them, in my opinion. If I were you I would try .a diet that is very low in carb (like 20g/day tops- that's your dextose and very limited veggies). For cardio, I would try a lower heart rate than what you have described. Find out what your target heaart rate is and then set the cardio so that you maintian 65% to 70% of it for 45 minutes every day rather than the 25 minutes that you suggest five days a week. This will make the plan easier to maintain and also help keep your muscle. At 160 I think you will keel over and quit after about 10 minutes. I am the only one who has ever done that for sustained periods, and I wound up very thin albeit stron cause of the weights. Later I found by reducing the heart rate makes it easir to gain and maintain muscle as long as I do my cardio for sustained periods and consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    ok guys here are my stats;

im about 230-235lbs, 6ft tall, 27% body fat

im a little upset about the body fat and definitly want to maintain a lot of the hard & dense muscle which ive got built in my upper body. most of my fat is on my love handles and my legs.. my abs actually arent too bad, and chest is pretty good but could use a little more definition

ive got clen & winni on hand to help me out with the process

i try to do 25min of cardio (5-7 days/week)... 5-10min where my hear rate is @ 160bpm, the rest of the time @ 130bpm.... im also trying to drink 1.5-2gallons of water per day

how many complex carbs should i be taking in?
    how many simple carbs? (i often use dextrose in my PWO shakes, around 80 grams...but i am considering lowering that)

i am looking to lose around 25lbs of fatty/watery tissue... can anyone give me any estimated amount of time that this MIGHT take to do while using clen & winni together?

thanks for your help
    Last edited by beenie; 12-27-2004 at 12:36 AM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't seem like a good idea to run a clen and winny only cycle. I think with a good diet and some hard work you can cut down without liquid help. Keep the dextrose with you PWO the same as long as your taking in 40g of protein with it. Then in your PPWO (meal after your PWO shake) I would go with like a half cup of brown rice with your protein. Just remember to not mix fats and protein in the same meal and keep your protein intake to probably 1.5g per pound of LEAN body mass.

Thread Information