ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member

Supplement/Diet question

I was curious how you guys fell about appetite suppressants. When dieting my biggest problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night and eat garbage. So I was thinking of taking an appetite suppressant before bed so I won't wake up starving in the middle of the night.

Does anyone here use an appetite suppressant or are there negatives that I might not be aware of. And if you do use them, are there any that won't keep you up at night?

Thanks for any info guys.

PS - The one I was look at was Diet Tech by Muscle Tech, it has caffeine in it so I am worried it will keep me up at night.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I tried those, they don't work much because it's not so much a stomach to brain issue, it's purely a brain issue.

So, I make sure to have a solid fat/pro meal before bed w/lots of water, water in my room too, and I print/place signs on the fridge/cabinets/etc. so I read them in the middle of the night when I wake up and walk 1/2 asleep into the kitchen.

Sayings like "keep your eyes on the prize", "go to bed fat ass", "you don't need to eat", etc., really help to "wake me up" in regards to what I'm doing. It may work for you too.......

~SC~

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the tips bro, I will make some signs now.

It's funny because when I eat in the middle of the night sometimes I don't remember it at all until I find crumbs on my shirt in the morning. Other times I will be half a sleep and actually convince my self that I should have a slice of pizza so I will have energy or that I am not dieting right now so I can eat it. I can't tell you how pissed I get, though I'm sure a lot of you share my pain.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Been there!!!!!!

~SC~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeTudoFighter
    I was curious how you guys fell about appetite suppressants. When dieting my biggest problem is that I wake up in the middle of the night and eat garbage. So I was thinking of taking an appetite suppressant before bed so I won't wake up starving in the middle of the night.

Does anyone here use an appetite suppressant or are there negatives that I might not be aware of. And if you do use them, are there any that won't keep you up at night?

Thanks for any info guys.

PS - The one I was look at was Diet Tech by Muscle Tech, it has caffeine in it so I am worried it will keep me up at night.
    I was in the same boat for ages, but fially reloved the problem. The surpressants won't work well because they invariably contain caffine to boost you metabolism. Hence you won't eat, but you won't sleep either. These night time cravings may be cause by something else in your diet. What does you normal diet look like?

Thread Information