hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Help!!!PLEASE....

Okay guys i need help i know the cycle i want to get on it is 500mg test enthanate for 12 weeks and 400mg of eq for 12 weeks and weeks 7-13 i want to run anavar at 40mg ed...femera all the way through and same with nolvadex to stop soem water retension...Okay well here is where the help comes in i am at 195 pounds 5,10 and about 16 percent body fat you think i should diet down my bodyfat to about 12-14 then take my cycle or take my cycle now and also i would love to get a lil bit of a base diet i have school in the mourning so cardio on a empy stomach is out of the ??? please help me out on this one thanx again guys

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd get my workout/diet/cardio situated first, as if you have no time for those, then a cycle of any kind is pretty much senseless.

~SC~

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    Well swole can you help me out with setting a diet up for me i have tiem to train trust me i work otu hard just need help with the diet part thanx bro....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    There's a cutting diet sticky at the top of the diet forum

How old are you????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    Well swole can you help me out with setting a diet up for me.
    Indeed I can.

You can check out www.gotswole.com and look under the "PROGRAMS" tab to see a list of my fully customized programs. You then can contact me at [email protected] and let me know which program you feel best addresses your immediate goals, and I can send along the program payment information.

~SC~

Thread Information