Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member

Got my cutting diet "finalized"... how's it look?

I'm running a cutting cycle of prop/tren at 85/50mg per day respectively. Prop for 8 weeks, tren for the first five. Seeing as I've got the juice flowing I'm taking a fairly low-carb approach to my diet.

Stats: 24, 6' 250 pounds @ 21%bf

Goals: Keep every ounce of muscle while dropping 25-30 pounds

Here is a typical day:
    1. 4 whole eggs + 4 egg whites, some onion and garlic, little cheese

2. Can of tuna and an ounce of nuts

3. 1/2 pound 85% lean hamburger (seasoned but otherwise plain) with a fibrous veggy (brocoli/green beans) cooked in olive oil

Workout

4. high carb/whey protein recovery shake

5. 10-12oz salmon filet and fibrous veggy

6. same as 2

snack before bed- natty pb (like a tablespoon or so)and whey shake

The first day I followed this it came out to a hair under 3k calories (weighed everything on a digital scale).

2 days a week I will include extra carbs in the form of oats for breakfast (along w/ egg-white only omelet) and (for example) chicken breast with a yam or brown rice at PPWO. I imagine a cheat day will sneak its way in there at some point but for now I don't want to schedule one. Non-lifting days will be the same except for omission of PWO shake.

I gain muscle easily and have always had trouble shedding fat. This will be my most ambitous attempt at body compostion change and I'm confident in my determination- just want to get the variables in check. TIA
    Last edited by Bulldog5.0; 12-31-2004 at 10:49 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Amounts will be key, as well as PWO offerings (more than one) especially while you are enhanced. As it stands now, they are lacking big time.

~SC~

squatster is offline Associate Member
    for such a big guy - it looks like your protien is way to low. I don't know many 180lbs guys that could keep on muscle with that low of protien, I know I would loose muscle like mad. I don't think I see any flax seed oil in there eather.and don't forget the digestive enzimes, not before not after with the foods. every meal, every time you put something in your mouth.
    let us know how you make out

SC-
    Thanks for the reply. I don't post much but I read this board thouroughly and was hoping you'd respond.
    Are you saying I should eat carbs PPWO everyday? My thoughts were that I should keep carbs minimal to help with fat loss and cycle them every few days to keep the metab. up.

BTW it's been a week since I started the diet and juice and I'm UP 5 pounds (all muscle) which I really wasn't going for but at least it's clean weight.

So what should I do? More protein and less fat? More cardio? I'm doing 45 minutes at approx. 70% x weekly in the a.m. on an empty stomach.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I suggest you re-read the cutting sticky and drop the gear.

Seems Like For A 250 Pound Guy Your Calorie Intake While On The Gear Is Very Low....

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I suggest you re-read the cutting sticky and drop the gear.
    My diet mirrors the cutting sticky with a modification- I'm asking about cycling carb days rather than using carb meals daily. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know the cals are low but I'm telling you I am
    still making lbm gains from this, and the gear hasn't really kicked in just yet. Hopefully that'll help with fat loss. I've also decided to do cardio 5x weekly. I'll keep this as planned (prob. up the protein some) and I'll update next week (I'll be weighing/measuring bf every two weeks of this cycle).

Thread Information