nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Starting to feel depressed

Im what most of you would call a fussy eater, i basicly dont like much foods an example of what i would eat is

Seasfood: prawns, muscles, cockles, tinned tuna, tinned samon
    Meat: ham, chicken
    Fruit: Apples
    Other: Eggs, white & brown bread

i use to eat alot of crisps and chocolate but i have really clamped down.

my training and cardio is all in key but my diet is really laking.

is there anything that someone could recommend that a weirdo like me can try. that would take hardly any prep time as i never have time.

im currently trying to loose weight using DNP and i wanna jump back on the juice once i have lost most my fat. i dont wanna put it all back on again after my cycle

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    Im what most of you would call a fussy eater, i basicly dont like much foods an example of what i would eat is

Seasfood: prawns, muscles, cockles, tinned tuna, tinned samon
    Meat: ham, chicken
    Fruit: Apples
    Other: Eggs, white & brown bread

i use to eat alot of crisps and chocolate but i have really clamped down.

my training and cardio is all in key but my diet is really laking.

is there anything that someone could recommend that a weirdo like me can try. that would take hardly any prep time as i never have time.

im currently trying to loose weight using DNP and i wanna jump back on the juice once i have lost most my fat. i dont wanna put it all back on again after my cycle
    Mate all I can suggest is you have a browse through the Diet forum and the stickies and see if there is anything there that appeals. Are you doing protien shakes ? Do you like red meat like steak ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Mate all I can suggest is you have a browse through the Diet forum and the stickies and see if there is anything there that appeals. Are you doing protien shakes ? Do you like red meat like steak ?
    at the moment i havnt found tried any shakes, i suppose i need to visit my loccal body building shop (we actually have one run by a guy who is semi pro)

things like red meat etc make me feel sick.

seanw is offline Banned
    well the shakes will help, it would definitly help to talk to the guy and run it by him, there is lots of stuff you can eat its just a matter of finding whats best for you that you like and will make you grow. B12 will increase your appetite as well, maybe give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    B12 will increase your appetite as well, maybe give that a try.
    im trying todo the opposite, loose weight.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All I can offer is this:

"Your desire to change MUST be greater than your desire to stay the same."

So, you must quit complaining/whining about foods/being picky/etc., sit down and come up with a SOUND approach that will take you to your goals. If you don't have the energy/ability to do that, then your endeavors are going to come up short.

Best of luck!
    ~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    All I can offer is this:

"Your desire to change MUST be greater than your desire to stay the same."

So, you must quit complaining/whining about foods/being picky/etc., sit down and come up with a SOUND approach that will take you to your goals. If you don't have the energy/ability to do that, then your endeavors are going to come up short.

Best of luck!
    ~SC~
    thats probably some of the best advice iv heard. im gonna take it and use it.

cheers for the advice bro's

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    I have this hanging on the wall in my office....

"People are always talking about getting motivated to go on a diet. Motivation is worthless. There's no way in hell you'll still be motivated after your 200th chicken breast washed down with plain broccoli. You have to be DEDICATED. Dedication is what remains when all motivation has left, and you can't stand to do more cardio, because you've read every magazine ever produced, you'd rather eat the ass out of a dead donkey than one more plain chicken breast, and your typical routine of thinking of sex every five seconds has been replace by food every 2 seconds. It's the DEDICATION that takes us to where we want to be. Motivation will do nothing but make you set your alarm for 4:30am that first night. Dedication is what gets you up to that 4:30 alarm everyday for 3 months straight."

thanks troponin

Thread Information