TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

eating to much ?

i am in the middle of a sus prop and just started winny and i have put on 10lbs in 4 weeks. but i feel as though i have put some weight on around my waist ? can anyone see where i am going wrong on my diet ?
    8.00 1bowl of porage and 2 sclices white bread and 1 scoop of weight gain 1 scoop of whey protien with 1 pint of milk 2 tabs of danelion root 2 tabs of milk thistle 3 tabs of amino acid
    10.30 1/2 tin of tuna 2 white slices bread (sandwhich) 1/2 whey shake/weight gain
    1.00 1 tin of tuna 1 cup of boiled white rice and 2 pints of semi scimmed milk, 1/2 whey shake
    4.00 1/2 tin of tuna and 2 slices of bread and 2 bannanas and 1 whey/weight gain shake
    TRAIN
    7.00 either 2 chicken breasts or 3.7lbs steak with 1 jacket potato
    and 1 whey/weight gain shake 3 tabs of amino acid. fresh orange juice.
    10.30 1 whey/weight gain shake
    bed !

is there anything wrong with this intake or any part of it ? my stats 5;9 195lbs age 23 ! bear in mind my job involves sitting on a computer all day ! 8 till 5 !
    weekends pritty similair but i eat a bit less as i dont have time to eat like that but i dont eat crap full stop ! please help

beenie is offline Senior Member
    You are eating a lot. Also, sust will make you gain weight. It is probably a combination of the two.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    cut out the white bread, eat whole grain or 100% whole wheat bread, cut back on the carbs your eating way too many. There is no need for 2 slices of bread 2 banannas and a weight gain shake. 2 pints of milk, that's 32 ounces! Shit no wonder. Cut down on the simple sugars- Orange juice....all these carbs while on juice is gonna make you retain even more water... if you wanna bulk up I'd say your diet looks great, but if your worried about gaining fat...cut down on the carbs

Uconish is offline Member
    If you wanna bulk up your gonna gain some fat. Keep it under control. Dont eat sooo much white bread like the guys said, but dont worry about it too much. Id eat as much as i could, get as big as i can while on, then worry about shredding down later. Before you can shred you gotta bulk, which usually takes a few years to gain a decent base

TIM
    cheers u guys eating a bit less will be easy for me as i am forcing the food down now as it is ! il switch to wholemeal bread to !

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Good luck TIM!

Maybe you could swith to skimmed milk too?

3.7lb steak!! WOW! That's gotta be a typo??

def

TIM
    3.7lb steak well come to think of it thats a lot but it does say 3.7 lbs on it but it can not be that much now i have thought about how much that actually is ? i will check tonight when i buy one !

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    Take a look at my bulk diet. Tell me honestly what you all think. My stats are 33yo. 5`6 206 @ 11%. i am currently on a sust. 500mg. per week, and 25mg. d-bol per day.

Meal 1
    6 whole eggs/ 6whites
    2 cups oats (cooked)
    Meal 2
    Protein shake with 2 scoops MRP
    Meal 3
    1 lb. chicken breast
    2 cups white rice
    Meal 4
    Protein shake /w 2scps MRP
    Meal 5
    1 lb. steak
    2 Med. baked potatos
    Meal 6
    Protein shake /w 2 scps MRP

Totals- Pro-642gms. Carbs-591gms. Fat-105gms. Cal.-5890
    I also drink a gallon of skim milk a day as well as 2 Gal. water.

Thread Information