Thread: cutting diet

dr.shred is offline Senior Member

cutting diet

i read that 20% should be fat and carbs and protein should be 40%. When I figured all the percentages it came to around 280g of carbs a day. Is this too much for cutting? IMO I thought it was. The calories are 3,200. I weigh 190 and about 9% body fat trying to cut down to 6-7. Advice?

-SHRED

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Advice. Reconfigure your ratios. If you have 20% of fat and carbs, and 40% protein, where are the other kcals from?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where did you read that?

It all depends on what works for you through trial/error, what program you are doing, your cardio/weights/supps/etc.

There is never "1" protocol.

~SC~

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I read in something charles poliquin wrote. I am taking l-carnitine liquid, cla 1000, b5, magnesium glycinate, multivit, whey protein, flax oil, i have some ephedrine havent taken it yet though. My weight training I do a lot of westside and just straight up bodybuilding programs. Train 6 days a week with weights. Cardio haven't really kicked up yet, do about 3 days for 30 min interval training on treadmill. My weight has been dropping more than I want it to. I have re-written my diet about 10x and gotten opinions from a lot of people. I have been eating wild rice for one of my carbs and it seems to be making me sick. Not really sure how to approach this. Swolecat, you write diets for people right? If so i would interested in one obv. not for free. Let me know.

Thread Information