6_pak is offline Associate Member

Major PWO PROBLEMS???

About 2 months ago, i start drinking the recommended pwo(2:1 ratio)dex/whey, but i split it up. I mixed the dex and creatine together and 10min later drank whey and water combo. Everything was going fine, then i switched to mixing the dex in with the whey. Now, i get stomach cramps and i **** through a screened-in-door every couple of hours. The cramps prevent me from eating as much as i plan, as im on a bulking cycle, and im never hungry, i stay bloated all day after my pwo, and force feed myself. I guess i need to switch back to see if thats really the problem. Any advice???

jgg1221 is offline Member
    you know ive heard that it takes around 30 minutes for dextrose to fully spike the insulin levels... considering that, i started taking my dex with a very small portion of protein and then waiting 30 min for my blood sugar to increase and then drinking my large amount of protein. seems to work for me

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Its just you i am assuming, why ingest Creatine with your PWO?

Keep it simple, 2:1 dex/pro

I might have to **** through a screen door drinking dex/creatine together, what is up with that?

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Its just you i am assuming, why ingest Creatine with your PWO?

Keep it simple, 2:1 dex/pro

I might have to **** through a screen door drinking dex/creatine together, what is up with that?
    Acually, not on creatine as of last week (AAS), but mixing creatine, dextrose, and cool-aid(for flavor) gives you the similar effect to cell-tech or phosphagen. That was the reasoning behind it, anyway.

Thread Information