Thread: green tea

tony_1985 is offline New Member

Thumbs up green tea

how much green tea do you need each day for fat-burning effects?

seanw is offline Banned
    Didnt know about this, do you have any info you could share ?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Green tea does help in aiding fat loss, but its no "miracle pill" and there never will be. I take a green tea supplement and the serving size is 270mg. I havent noticed a huge difference besides the energry i get from it from the caffeine that it has in it. If I don't take the green tea on a certain day I'll drink a cup of coffee, seems to have the same effect on me but I am no scientist.

tony_1985 is offline New Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Green tea does help in aiding fat loss, but its no "miracle pill" and there never will be. I take a green tea supplement and the serving size is 270mg. I havent noticed a huge difference besides the energry i get from it from the caffeine that it has in it. If I don't take the green tea on a certain day I'll drink a cup of coffee, seems to have the same effect on me but I am no scientist.

I got the GNC brand and it says to take 1 capsule per day. its only 150mg though, is that enough

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Got this from BAC.

"GREEN TEA EXTRACT. For those wanting to take large doses, we have a premium extract standardized to 95-98% polyphenols, about 80% catechins & >45% EGCG, with less than 1% caffeine. A group using 90mg EGCG 3x/day before meals averaged an 8.8 pound fat loss in 12 weeks. Too bitter for beverage use."

Thread Information