Britguy is offline Banned

Diet Critique please guys...

hi fellas, starting a new job soon, regular days 8:30 til 4:30pm so ive no excuses not to eat better, or thats what im telling myself, anyhow, basically im done juicing for now as the missus wants a kid (me aswell) so basically im gonna have to rely on my diet even more than ever. Ive always thought i started juicing too early anyway, so im gonna go clean and back to basics, proper nutrition and intense training. Im currently 5'8 at 189lbs, bout 10-12% bodyfat, my goal is to lean bulk, this is how i envisage to do it, im sure you'll tear it apart.

Meal 1: 100g Oats, 2 scoops Whey

Meal 2: 2 scoops Whey, flax oil

Meal3: Chicken Breast (skinless) Brown Rice, broccoli,

Meal4: Met-Rx meal replacement (is this ok or should i go pro/fat??)

PWO Shake: 2 Scoops Whey, 50g complex carbs/50g dex

Meal 5: Chicken or salmon fillet, brown rice, veggies

Meal 6: Whey Isolate, with flax or P.butter

at first glance i know there are a lot of supplements in there but during working hrs i'll have little time so i won't be able to get any food down, (maybe tuna/full fat mayo) at a push maybe for meal 2 or 4. All feedback greatly appreciated

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    hi fellas, starting a new job soon, regular days 8:30 til 4:30pm so ive no excuses not to eat better, or thats what im telling myself, anyhow, basically im done juicing for now as the missus wants a kid (me aswell) so basically im gonna have to rely on my diet even more than ever. Ive always thought i started juicing too early anyway, so im gonna go clean and back to basics, proper nutrition and intense training. Im currently 5'8 at 189lbs, bout 10-12% bodyfat, my goal is to lean bulk, this is how i envisage to do it, im sure you'll tear it apart.

Meal 1: 100g Oats, 2 scoops Whey

Meal 2: 2 scoops Whey, flax oil

Meal3: Chicken Breast (skinless) Brown Rice, broccoli,

Meal4: Met-Rx meal replacement (is this ok or should i go pro/fat??)

PWO Shake: 2 Scoops Whey, 50g complex carbs/50g dex

Meal 5: Chicken or salmon fillet, brown rice, veggies

Meal 6: Whey Isolate, with flax or P.butter

at first glance i know there are a lot of supplements in there but during working hrs i'll have little time so i won't be able to get any food down, (maybe tuna/full fat mayo) at a push maybe for meal 2 or 4. All feedback greatly appreciated

i WOULD TAKE THE RICE OUT OF MEAL #3 AND ADD SOME OLIVE OIL TO THE BROCC.

DO A PROTEIN SHAKE WITH FLAX INSTEAD OF THE MRP

PWO- DO 50 PROTEIN AND 100G DEXT.

Thats my 2c. Im not a pro but my diet is pretty much like yours with the few changes I noted.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check out the bulking sticky atop the page for a general guide to be utilized.

~SC~

Britguy is offline Banned
    it is loosely based on it, it would be good to hear what you really think bout it Swole, to be honest you gave me a bit of inspiration when you said you'd not done gear since your surgery etc and maintained your gains and bodyfat etc

Thread Information