Justarting is offline Associate Member

Any comments on my new cutting diet?

Im dipping a little low into the calories here because im on anabolics here and dont think I'll have too much trouble maintaining lean muscle as my protein is still very high. Anyways, heres my cutting diet. 5'10 195, about 10% bf. Low carb except on workout days for post workout and ppwo meals

8:15 AM cardio, Low intensity for 40 minutes

10:00am- 10 almonds, 2 scoops of whey

2:00pm- Unfortunately im iin school so that is why the 4 hr gap in between.
    250mL egg white, chicken breast, full fat mayo, I combine these into a sort of chicken omellette, pretty good .

5:00pm- 2chicken breasts, tbsp of flax

6:30pm- Post workout 50g dex, 25 whey

8:00pm- 2 can tuna, 2/3's of a cup of oats, low cal/low carb/fat free bbq sauce for tuna(only 4 cals per serving, sweetened with splenda)

11:00pm- Top sirloin steak, with mayonaiise.

Shoot some suggestions

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Im dipping a little low into the calories here because im on anabolics here and dont think I'll have too much trouble maintaining lean muscle as my protein is still very high. Anyways, heres my cutting diet. 5'10 195, about 10% bf. Low carb except on workout days for post workout and ppwo meals

250mL egg white, chicken breast, full fat mayo, I combine these into a sort of chicken omellette, pretty good .

8:00pm- 2 can tuna, 2/3's of a cup of oats, low cal/low carb/fat free <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=bbq%20sauce" onmouseover="window.status='bbq sauce'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">bbq sauce</a> for tuna(only 4 cals per serving, sweetened with splenda)

Shoot some suggestions

Why so little pro in your PWO? Make that at least 40pro/80dex

I suggest you read the cutting stickie and drop the gear. Much work is to be done here.....

Sirloin with mayo at 11pm? To each his own i guess, might wanna cut that back to a shake w/ flax or cottage cheese w/EFA......

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This forum is messing up, ignore the coding in the quote above.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    CAPS. . . .

U CAN HAVE THIS MEAL RIGHT AFTER CARDIO AS IT IS PRO FAT. HOWEVER I DONT THINK 10 ALMONDS IS GONNA GIVE YOU THAT.

FINE, BUT YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS MEAL SOONER

FINE

FINE, YOU MIGHT NEED MORE, BUT SEE HOW YOU REACT

8:00pm- 2 can tuna, 2/3's of a cup of oats, low cal/low carb/fat free bbq sauce for tuna(only 4 cals per serving, sweetened with splenda)
    WHY 2 CANS OF TUNA?? THATS ALMOST 80 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, DEFF DONT NEED THAT MUCH UNLESS YOU WEIGHT 300LBS. OATS ARNT THE BEST IDEA FOR PPWO EITHER AS THE FIBER SLOWS DIGESTION OF PROTEIN. TRU RICE OR YAMS

DROP THE MAYO, STEAK HAS ENOUGH FAT. IT HAS TOO MUCH FAT IMO SO PICK A LEANER CUT LIKE TOP ROUND OF FLANK
    Shoot some suggestions
    HAPPY CUTTING

DCB

thank you sir, but according to my cans of tuna its only about 27 per can so only 54 grams of protein? Is that okay now? I will drop the mayo however in my last meal

Muriloninja, all you said was that i didn't have enough protein in my post workout meal, yet you say i have a lot of work to be done? Care to elaborate, I'm following a low carb/ moderate fat high protein diet at good timing, and very few carbs where they are needed the most yet you dont think its effective?

Oh yeah dalcow how many almonds would you suggest, i thought that each one had somewhere around a gram of fat.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Oh yeah dalcow how many almonds would you suggest, i thought that each one had somewhere around a gram of fat.

1/4 cup of almonds is usually a good place to start..... it's 16g of fat. I think if you count them out it is around 22 almonds.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    yupyup, what LMO said!

dcb

Thread Information