Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Cheat days / meals

I'm hitting a super strict diet starting Monday (I'll keep posting results) but for the first phase of my diet I allow myself one day per week to eat what I want... a cheat day. After several weeks I switch that to one cheat MEAL per week. It keeps me sane. My question is this, what is everybodies favorite binge treat...don't be shy.
    Pete

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up cool pete235 thats a great idea

btw you a wrestling fan with the rvd pic, heheheh he is great aint he.

you seem to know a lot on diets so if you post it i will follow it too and i will also keep you posted on how i do.

gotta get minded to do cardio (damn i hate that shit)

i dont take any steroids , i supplement with glutamine and whey protein and vitamins.

edraven...I hate cardio too, but it's a means to an end brother. I never do it without my walkman and my adrenaline pumping tunes. Also, try to use visual imagery when doing cardio...imagine what you want to accomplish, it helps give you that extra push. As far as RVD goes...you know it...he's the whole F'N show!!!
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete235; 09-28-2001 at 02:39 PM.

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up oups forgot to tell you what i bing on

well i got my weight down once at 175 pounds and i stopped cheating i was top shape, but now i have bulked up to 212 (weighted myself today), i am not fat at all, i have small lovehandles but not that much.

Yeah if you can post your diet, i wanna keep all my muslces but lose some fat.

ok i like to bing on candy, pizza, hambergers, cheezburger, eggs, bacon and those damn waffles YAHHHAAAAAAA.

this has gotta stop..........

bigtraps is offline Member
    Sunday night for dinner ia my cheat meal every week.
    sweet snd sour chichen
    pizza
    McDonalds
    and i allways have to wash it down w/ dessert, preferably icecream(my favorite) or cookies.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    hands down.....

Pizza

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pizza, pizza pizza...... good for the blood and the arteries.. I guess I being Italian don't count here!

Hey Sicilian, I'm not sure if being Italian has anything to do with it. I'm about 90% Irish and believe me, corned beef and cabbage is not my idea of a cheat meal!!

Pete "The whole F'N show"

Ha ha Pete, Well being that Pizza is primarily associated with Italian food, I guess that doesn't count for me. Hey man being Irish is okay, (no bodies perfect) haa just kidding, actually we have an Irish/Italian parade in New Orleans every year and it is a freakin blast. Imagine that, Irish and italians? No wonder we have such a great time!

Sounds like a fuckin blast!! I'd love to visit LA. I live in a small city called Halifax (pop. 375,000) on the east coast of Canada. I'm not proud of this, but this is where Sarah Mc Lachlan is from. Being on the east coast it was one of the first provinces settled. So we have a lot of Irish, Scottish, English decendants. St. Patricks Day is always a big event here. BTW my wife LOVES Italian food. I just wish we would get an Olive Garden Restaurant up here.
    Pete

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta go to a real itilian resturant in Boston's North End or NYC. My god, that's eating. The olive garden to itilian food is like McDonalds to hamburgers. To get a real hamburger, go to a bar and grille.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    oh olive garden!! i love olive garden so much that i made my g/f get a job there!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to always complain about my wife wanting pizza every night. The funny thing is that it is my only craving since I started dieting strict.

I hear you guys about the Olive Garden thing too. I love that place. I always get the tour of Italy. mmmmmmmm God you guys are gonna make me cheat. j/k

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ohhh, the famous Tour Of Italy, that used to be my favorite. I rarely eat at restaurants anymore, because not much of what they have is good. They have like one healthy item on the menu and it's usually just garden veggies for $10. I eat that at home, twice the quantity, for like $.50. I can't even remember the last time i cheated, It's been several months. I love eating healthy, makes me feel I'm doing something good for myself. No Mcy's in like 1 year, and haven't eaten pizza in over 1 year. No joke. I'm weird huh? Oh well..I love my steak and chicken.

P

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    when i have a cheat meal, i go all out. i LOVE the chicken marsala. i found the recipe online, so i just cook it at my house whenever i'm ready for one of those meals

Ha ha.. Olive Garden.. well, the only thing I like about that place is their bread sticks as for the other junk Umm I mean food, I would rather go eat at one of our "old fashioned" Italian resturants here. Course, me being Sicilian, there is a difference in the food. That is probally why I don't care for the Olive Garden, but hey, look what I started with the Italian thang heeee... Damn Italians..

Thread Information