Thread: eca stack

sicbello is offline New Member

eca stack

whats up guys i have been doing clens and now on the two weeks that im off on it i want to do the eca stack its in liquid form. the question is how much of the eca stack should i take a day? please help

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    25mg ephredra, 250mg caffeine, and a baby aspirin (not sure how many mg's it is i think 30mg or something like that).

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    ECA in liquid form? Fill us in on this please?

stec is offline Junior Member
    yes, ive never heard of liquid eca... haha

unless referring to those little energy drinks or fat burner drinks these companies are puting out now a days

sicbello is offline New Member
    yeah guys i have liquid form eca stack of the internet and its legit. my boy and i been researching alot about liquid form instead of pill form but i feel a effect on this stack. i get this energy rush when im at the gym ill found out if you need to get it or research more about it

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    What job does asprin have in this stack? wouldnt yohimbe be a better option

Quote Originally Posted by sicbello
    yeah guys i have liquid form eca stack of the internet and its legit. my boy and i been researching alot about liquid form instead of pill form but i feel a effect on this stack. i get this energy rush when im at the gym ill found out if you need to get it or research more about it

The best option is to make your own ECA or ECY stack, this way you know exactly what is in it.

Aspirin is used as it thins out your blood and this in turn makes the ECA have a longer lasting effect.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    The best option is to make your own ECA or ECY stack, this way you know exactly what is in it.

Aspirin is used as it thins out your blood and this in turn makes the ECA have a longer lasting effect.
    I figured it may have something to do with thinning out your blood, but i wonder how effective it really is and how much of a difference it really makes. Something to research as im undecided which one im doing, but ive got another 1 1/2 to decide.

IronAdam is offline Member
    When your on e&c you heart is pumping faster. Thinner blood is easier to pump...so less stress on the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    I figured it may have something to do with thinning out your blood, but i wonder how effective it really is and how much of a difference it really makes. Something to research as im undecided which one im doing, but ive got another 1 1/2 to decide.

I personally take an ECA stack, research around but remember everyone has their preferences. I personally have not taken an ECY stack so i cannot comment on it but i do know it is effective as well.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Are most you guys that take an ECA/ECY stack taking it only in the morning about 30 minutes before your cardio or do you take it a couple times a day? Also, where does everyone get there ephedrine source from? I've read that some use Bronkaid but it has 400 mg guaifenesin in it and I have no clue what that is. Thanks.

Edit: I looked up guaifenesin and found out its just a drug that thins the mucus in the air passages. So I assume Bronkaid would be an adequate way to get your ephedrine wouldn't it?
    Last edited by StoneGRMI; 01-13-2005 at 06:34 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Are most you guys that take an ECA/ECY stack taking it only in the morning about 30 minutes before your cardio or do you take it a couple times a day? Thanks

I take mine 3x a day, first dose is usually before cardio, then I take another dose 4-5 hours later, then again 4-5 hours later.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    i take mine 30 mins b4 cardio, then 1/2hr before my 2nd meal and then b4 workout.

web

I only take mine before cardio, go to a gas station and get some Ephedrine HCL (25mg), then get some caffiene pills (200mg), and get some aspirin from Wal-Mart, should be 30-60mg. I believe there is some kiddie aspirin that works good as it is low in mg.

Thread Information