Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

How hard do yu think it is to be 180lbs and ripped.

Just curious seems that besides swolecat everyone one else that is ripped is about 150lbs..

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I'm 190 about 6 percent range right now.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm 240 when I'm ripped. I'm 255 right now.

~SC~

all i know is that when i really really get lean i drop weight like crazy, but then again thats with no gear.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Just curious seems that besides swolecat everyone one else that is ripped is about 150lbs..

wow everyone???????? dont know where you got ur info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    wow everyone???????? dont know where you got ur info!!!
    true, i've seen a lot guys that are ripped and well over 150.

Im not ripped, im wasting away at 150

I have alot of weight on me but it is hard for me to get real lean. I didnt know if this is the same for everyone about 250+lbs but for me I cant get really lean. Like veins on my abs lean..

Ooh yeah Swolecat I asked for your help yesterday on my bulking diet.. how was that disrespectfull to you???? None was meant.. I would still like your opinion on it. but I took it down because some little guy kept giving me greif about it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ooh yeah Swolecat I asked for your help yesterday on my bulking diet.. how was that disrespectfull to you???
    I run a personal training/fitness business, and dietary/nutritional guidance is my career. (www.gotswole.com) I don't know what you posted, but people pay me very well for my guidance. I do chime in here/there when/if I have time, yes, but I'd refrain from addressing posts to myself in a public forum.

Calling me out also negates any input from others on the board and deems their knowledge useless.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Ooh yeah Swolecat I asked for your help yesterday on my bulking diet.. how was that disrespectfull to you???? None was meant.. I would still like your opinion on it. but I took it down because some little guy kept giving me greif about it.

Well you have a PM I would like to show you my bulker for crituque. i am able to design a decent bulking diet. But as you will see in my PM I was wanting to pay you to design a program for me. It would be a program for 20 weeks is what im wanting.

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    look at his site for pricing. decent pricing for unlimited information.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Calling me out also negates any input from others on the board and deems their knowledge useless.

~SC~

I would think your knowledge/experiance would makes these other guys obsolete. Knowing how some 180lb ectomorph got ripped isnt gonna help me out!!!!

You trying to get a discount?

I would think your knowledge/experiance would makes these other guys obsolete. Knowing how some 180lb ectomorph got ripped isnt gonna help me out!!!!

So no one else besides SwoleCat knows what they are doing?? Is that what you're saying? You totally disrespected dalcowbag in that thread last night. We don't tolerate that.... there are plenty of knowledgeable guys on here that know what they're doing.... plus don't you think a lot of us also preach what SwoleCat has taught us?? Also what's up with this 180 pound ectomorph comment? Just so you know both myself and dalcowbag at one point were pretty chubby, and not only that but neither of us is 180 pounds. Both of us are over 200 JFYI. Now I'm done, if you want to come back to the diet forum and be respectful we'll help out. If not oh well.....good luck with your goals.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Hydro, your comments are pretty disrespectful to the others on this board. You've been around long enough to know how to treat others, come on man. No one is born 250lbs, for many its a work in progress.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess i'm the little guy hes mocking i hope I dont lose ne sleep from what he said.

LMO is correct, we are both over 200 and we are both relativly lean. We have worked very hard to achieve out goals and we dont need ppl like you disrespecting everyone in the diet forum (or all of AR for that matter). A true insult to call us "obsolete". Also correct me if i'm wrong but arnt you 225 at 14%?? if so then your gonna be under 200 if you wanna be ripped. . .sucks to be you huh. have fun getting a critique you chubby basterd.

DCB

You guys have to be kidding me I didnt start anything last night. I dont start crap period. The dude (dalcowbag) poped off with an attitude calling me "son"and ****. I wasnt trying to insult anyone. If you think im gonna sit here and let some guy try to punk me, your wrong.

You can look through all my posts I help everyone and never try to put anyone down. That was my first post ever made in the Diet forum. And I was greeted by a guy saying im wrong and calling boy!!!!!!

Right now Im 245lbws at 11% And have been as heavy as 277lbs while bulking 2 cycles ago. 240-250ish and around 10%bf is as lean as I can get.

Really during this next bulker I would like to put on the weight but much slower than before so I end up with less fat when i do my cruise to my cutting cycle this fall.

I really have no problem with you DalCowBag. You called me son. And was disrespectfull to me. That was my first post in this forum. If you notice I deleted that thread because I really didnt wan to argue with you. For one thing I didnt even what we where fighting about.

How about this ,DalCowBag I am sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright bro....... that's much better. You wanna lean bulk??? Read this and get to know why and how it works:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=113010

ditto on LMO. . . .end it, we can compare cyber d!cks later

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    ditto on LMO. . . .end it, we can compare cyber d!cks later

dcb

LOL mine is prolly bigger!!! I still dont know what pissed you off??? All I know is i posted one time in this section and it looked like a couple guys here seemed to think I didnt deserve to ask such questions

well now you know. . DONT CALL OUT SWOLE lol. The poor guys PM box prob overflows as it is

dcb

between the questions he is asked here and the other 15 **** forums, not to mention his own forum housing questions from people that pay him, its amazing he even answers a few questions here.

very true ON

gya321 is offline Member
    Good job gentlemen you handled that like adults. Dalcowbag you look good as far as I can see in your avatar and Anhydro78 is a big bro. Now mellow the f*ck out!!

ouch that hurts--- boo f***** hoooo. I guess since im not well publicized on here, my certifications,experience,knowlegde means JACKSH*T. Bro get a f*ckin clue. Your not going to get any help ever on here if thats your attitude, unless SC decides to respond of cource. Anyway, im offended so bye,bye

Im not trying to offend smaller bro's. I dont care what you guys are into. Everyone has different goals. Not to say the rest of you guys big or not dont have some good information. I was trying to reason why I was asking for SwoleCat.. I was just hoping he would talk to me and give me a couple pointers on some stuff.

I know for a fact that diet effects you differently when you are a 250lb guy.

I could use some help on where some good info is at.

Thread Information