Covey is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up i have lost 40 pounds to date!! Almost there need help with the final push.

Hey everybody! Want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me over the years on my diet. I am an all natural guy. Not really intrested in taking anything. When I first started I was 240 pounds and I am 6'4. I am now down to 195 and have my bf down to 13-15% I am trying to get it down to 7 or 8%. I am 21 years of age. Here is the thing, I am trying to still add muscle and a little bit of size. For the last 2 months though it seems like I have hit my peak. I am doing diffrent things in the gym every other week and eating new high protein foods trying to get over this hump. My bf will not go down. So any advice on how to lost this last 5-6%. I am doing 2 hours of cardio a day. Should I start to lift more? Any good diet tips? I picked up a bootle of REV XP at GNC this week to see if that could help me out at all. So if any of my brothers out there can help me with this it would be great! Thanks guys

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Covey
    Hey everybody! Want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me over the years on my diet. I am an all natural guy. Not really intrested in taking anything. When I first started I was 240 pounds and I am 6'4. I am now down to 195 and have my bf down to 13-15% I am trying to get it down to 7 or 8%. I am 21 years of age. Here is the thing, I am trying to still add muscle and a little bit of size. For the last 2 months though it seems like I have hit my peak. I am doing diffrent things in the gym every other week and eating new high protein foods trying to get over this hump. My bf will not go down. So any advice on how to lost this last 5-6%. I am doing 2 hours of cardio a day. Should I start to lift more? Any good diet tips? I picked up a bootle of REV XP at GNC this week to see if that could help me out at all. So if any of my brothers out there can help me with this it would be great! Thanks guys

First things first, you are cutting so obviously you will not be ingesting the amount of calories needed to gain muscle mass!

It is either one or the other, if you are ready to bulk up some...read the bulking stickie and prepare properly. As far as getting your BF down to 7-8%...keep the diet (cutting) clean and keep the cardio 5-7 days a week and you will make it just fine...

Congrats on your success, proud of you bro...it takes alot of dedication and hard work to achieve what you have done and i would like to be the first to say congrats!

Also you can add an ECA or ECY stack before morning cardio, this will help as well. I am not familiar with the product you purchased from GNC...my advice would be to stay away from GNC and do your ordering for supps online.

Keep going strong....

Thread Information