I get less sleep when I'm cutting, anybody else?

seems like whenever I cut I get to a point where the most sleep i'll get a night is 6.5 hours, anybody else like this? I am 225 right now, keep my caloric intake right at 2800 presently.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your prob just hungry, i get the same way, that it, having trouble sleeping if i'm hungry

dcb

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am 6'0 225 at this time, down from 255-260lbs....i am not losing sleep to hunger but i get as much as possible which is 5-5 1/2 hours a night. This is terrible i know but i go to school until 11pm at night and usually go to bed around 11:30-12 and i wake up at 5:20 for cardio...

I am used to it now, and am still making wonderful progress although i know my body would love me more if i could give it 8 hours a night, its just not possible.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-13-2005 at 09:52 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lucky if I get THAT much.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Glad i am not the only one.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I sleep like a baby no matter what 6-8 hours minimum. I also have no life because I make sure I get sleep, but that's ok

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Could be that the suppliments you are taking while cutting that are keeping you up. Think about it, most take ephedrine, t 3, etc, which are thermogenics, increasing energy, and burning fat. Unfortunately, increasing the heart rate, energy levels etc, cause insomnia most of the time! I know when I am on a cycle bulking or cutting, I don't get much sleep! Just to try to get as much rest as you can. Your body needs rest to grow and to maintain it's normal functions.
    Some suggestions, Metatomin works great for helping me sleep, it is natural and you can buy it at any store, even Wal Mart. If it get's to bad, go ask your doc for something to help you sleep better, that is what I do, and he normally writes me a script for a month or so supply of a light sleeping pill! Works like a charm!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Could be that the suppliments you are taking while cutting that are keeping you up. Think about it, most take ephedrine, t 3, etc, which are thermogenics, increasing energy, and burning fat. Unfortunately, increasing the heart rate, energy levels etc, cause insomnia most of the time! I know when I am on a cycle bulking or cutting, I don't get much sleep! Just to try to get as much rest as you can. Your body needs rest to grow and to maintain it's normal functions.
    Some suggestions, Metatomin works great for helping me sleep, it is natural and you can buy it at any store, even Wal Mart. If it get's to bad, go ask your doc for something to help you sleep better, that is what I do, and he normally writes me a script for a month or so supply of a light sleeping pill! Works like a charm!

Very good point...... taking an ECA stack too late in the day always keeps me up. I usually try to cut that off by 5PM..... T3 made me stay up as well.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I just started cutting on a strict diet for the first time and I can't sleep for s*it! I just toss and turn all night!

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I'm cutting and I'm hungry throughout the day and night. Got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night which really killed todays workout. That was a first though, I usually get about 6 hours on weekdays and then 9 on weekends.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I never lose sleep b/c of being hungry. Im actually never hungry. I have no idea why tho..

web

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    I never lose sleep b/c of being hungry. Im actually never hungry. I have no idea why tho..

web
    Lucky bastard. I'm hungry 20 minutes after a meal.

Thread Information