kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

Egg quantity on CKD

I am going to run a 16 week CKD cutter in a few days. I plan on eating 4 eggs and 1- 1 1/2 tbs. of flax oil for 5 meals. That is 20 eggs a day. The macros gives me 180-215 in fat per day depending on what day I am on and the saturated fat percentage is like 13-16% of my total fat calories. Would this be acceptable in the CKD realms? I also plan on a 6 day split, the first 3 workouts of the week will be in the 4-6 rep range with 1 1/2 min. rest and the second 3 workouts will be the same bodyparts with 8-12 reps with 1 minute rest. I also plan on 2 sessions of hiit cardio per week. Also, I am a natural lifter. My carb load will be from Saturday night to Sunday night with around 1000 grams of carbs.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd check out the cutting sticky above as a far superior method of cutting in comparison w/a CKD.

Dunno about your ?'s, I dislike CKD's a good bit.

~SC~

kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

CKD variation

Thanks Swolecat, I appreciate the reply. I was pondering eating about 45 grams of protein with around 20 grams of fat for my first 3 meals, then have a protein shake with some EFA before my workout and have a PWOM or 2 with 60 or so carbs at night but I am not sure about those carbs at night. I have tried this for the past week but I feel really flat and scrawny so I might do the breakfast carbs, W/O and then have 2 PWO meals with carbs and P/F the rest of the day.I am doing walking in the morning right now with a backpack filled with about 20 pounds to get my HR up without burning my muscle glycogen. I am just not sure how long the lyposis will last. My workouts are doing good considering I am used to having about 200 grams of carbs in my body before a W/O. In the past HIIT cardio seemd to keep me bigger yet leeaner as opposed to the slow go cardio.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your diet looks okay for CKD, but you may want to get some of your protein from other sources besides Eggs. The biggest reason being allergic reactions forming. Too much of anything isn't good for you.

You can use Steak, Red Meats, Chicken (White or Dark), Seafood, etc....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Another thing is that there's a good amount of Saturated fats in eggs. You're on a high fat diet while on CKD but try to keep them clean.

Thread Information