Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

PCT's and dieting

I realize after a cycle, you must keep your calories up in order to keep most of your gains...how long after I do my PCT's can I start dieting down?

Secondly, as for cardio...what is the best cardio that you reccomend? Bike?

Rob
    bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bro, it's the weekend and it's been less than an hour, I am sure people will see it eventually.

~SC~

Rob
    anyone?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Wait until you know you are at 100% before trying to diet down. When you are feeling ready to start up with all the cardio and working out, then you probably would be okay to start dieting too. If you aren't feeling full recovered, then wait. Maybe take some time off to help your body regain its natural hormonal status.

As for cardio, I like the stairmaster the best. Running and jumping rope are in second I guess, but there is no one "best way" to do cardio. Some guys like the high intesity stuff, and I do some of that too. Others suffer on the treadmil for 45-60 minutes at a time, its all about what works best for you.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Wait until you know you are at 100% before trying to diet down. When you are feeling ready to start up with all the cardio and working out, then you probably would be okay to start dieting too. If you aren't feeling full recovered, then wait. Maybe take some time off to help your body regain its natural hormonal status.

As for cardio, I like the stairmaster the best. Running and jumping robe are in second I guess, but there is no one "best way" to do cardio. Some guys like the high intesity stuff, and I do some of that too. Others suffer on the treadmil for 45-60 minutes at a time, its all about what works best for you.

thanks, i just remember reading somewhere that there was some different types of cardio's that eat away more at muscle such as running etc.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    thanks, i just remember reading somewhere that there was some different types of cardio's that eat away more at muscle such as running etc.

If you do cardio for too long it can definitly take muscle off you, but that can happen if you eat too little, etc too. Remember that there are a lot of guys that are chemically enhanced on this board, taking things like steroids or evcen just ephedrine while dieting, so they can do things a little differently when it comes to cardio. Are you going to run a stack while dieting? If so then you can do a lot more cardio than before, and you also won't be at a high risk of loosing muscle during the process.

Rob
    Well i wasnt planning on using supplements no, just diet and cardio..i just came off a cycle and im PCT'ing right now and loading up on creatine...so as far as a stack...i dont think so.

Thread Information