CodyG is offline New Member

Thumbs up Help a fat azz loose weight!!

Ok, sorry for the subject thread but am looking for help here. Here is the deal. Back in the day I was a pretty big fella (muscular) but my hard work was helped along by a little gear. Ripped a pec 8 years ago and went to hell. Through business involvement (very time consuming) and just plain lazyness on my part I am a fat blob..so to say. I am 33, 300lbs, 27%bf and it makes me sick! I am now at a point where I have the time to do it right and have the modivation to get it done. My goal is to have 13%bf by my birthday 8 months from now..a VERY doable thing in my mind. I have been trying the KETO diet for the last few weeks and let me tell you..the fat seems to come off but the lifting HURTS! I was on a pro-hormone cycle (1-AD and Methyl1 TesTrenX) and it helped with my lifting, but am running out and the ban is taking place. I have been looking at Clen to cut with but having a hard time finding pills only injectable, and hate having to inject EVERY day! I am on a 4 day workout(mon/wed/fri/sat) with cardio after my workout and heavy bag at home 5 days or so. I am concerned with loose skin so want to stick to around 2.5lbs of weight loss per week.

Man that was a lot of typing! Here is my question..what do you reccomend? I like to lift hard and my body responds well, just need to shed the fat as well. On KETO I dont feel like I can lift as much (and to be honest sometimes all the fat you have to consume makes me feel a bit ill) so need some ideas that will allow me to cut weight/fat but still gain some muscle. I read the "cutting" sticky but not really clear on it. Anyone have any ideas? I work out first thing in the morning, and do it on an empty stomach (which I am feeling is wrong now). Like I said what do yall reccomend for diet, and would Clen be a wise thing (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 12 weeks) at this point? Thanks in advance for the help!!

the_rebirth is offline Member
    well i will be the first to say Welcome, and goto the cutting sticky at top of the diet forum page, and go thru that and make yourself a diet, once you do that post what you came up with here and everyone will help you to fine tune it. remember a diet is the main key in fatloss, another main key (in my opinion) is low intensity cardio (60 -70% maxium heart rate) for around 45min.

~Ricky

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Aboard! It sounds like you are on the right track. Diet, cardio, and working out 3 to 4 times a week. You will find that consistency is the key to getting the results your after. Consider adding in a cheat day on your diet.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes indeed, cutting sticky atop the page for a good general guide.

~SC~

Thanks for the replys fellas. I have read it a few times honestly but still have questions. Like I stated I work out 1st thing in the morning (within an hour of waking) so not sure what my diet should look like. I see the diet example and thats for a 200lb guy, I am 300 and what should I be shooting for as far as calories and a breakdown of protien/carb/fat grams per day? Like I stated I am on KETO and dont think its right for me..the under 20g of carbs is showing in the gym, I just run out of steam and hit a wall. I read so many different things on different boards, just looking from some REAL answers I guess!!

So I guess if anyone could give me a base setting for my P/C/F gram daily intake, I can modify it as my body shows responses, that would be GREAT! I see on the diet plan it doesnt have you eating carbs until PWO and PPWO meal. I understand my PWO (I use ON Protien and Grape juice..but think its to many carbs personally, read to stay around 30p/30c) but shouldnt I want something before my workout to increase my ability? Like a shake and a bannana or something? I have no problem with nutrition as far as I will eat whatever it takes (tuna is easy for me..flavored ones are like a treat!) to get the job done, just need to know a base. Also do you think some oral Clen would help or would I be smarter going the Clen/T3 route? Iam fairly decent muscle wise..my arms/shoulders/legs are all solid, legs are pretty cut, all my fat is in my "core" area..belly/chest/back..which is weird..but still have some good solid feeling muscle below it. Like I said, I wish to lose 14%bf to be at around 13% within 8 months..I THINK this is possible, have to have goals!!

Also thanks for the welcome..you guys rock!!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search for the harris-bennedict formula to find out your Kcal need. I would do cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, have 3-4 meals and then lift. As far as clen /T3 its way to early for that, u can reach your goal natty in no time at all.

DCB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Agreed, leave the drugs alone and get your protocol down naturally before introducing those as they will do NOTHING with a sub-par plan of attack.

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Wish you the best of luck my friend. Some great advice being given above as well... hit me up if you have any q's...

appriciate it bruddahs. I have to lift in the morning (well..its around noon) as the woman works out with me and is a Dancer so has to start doing the shower/shave thing at 6 to be to work at 7:30 so what about 5-10 minutes of cardio before lifting and 20-30 minutes after for a total of 30-40 minutes at least 3 times a week..plus I pound the bag 20-30 minutes 5+ nights a week.

Also what suppliments would yall reccomend and when to keep the strength in the gym. Did legs today and was WASTED half way through..not what I want I would think! I will wait on the Clen ..when would you guys reccomend I start "adding" and what should I use? Thanks again for the replies..I been reading on here for awhile, lots of info, figgure I would finally post. And Swole..your a freekin MONSTER bro!!

Also anyone have a link to a site that allows you to input your measurements to get body fat? I just did one that asked for "weight/waist/wrist/hip/forarm" measurements and it said 22.27%..any one yall use?

Thanks for the tip on the Harris-Benn formula..says my maintnence calorie intake is 4154 per day..should I cut that by 500 or 1000 calories a day? It says you can do either, but since I lift what should I do? Also..any sites that can give good info on what P/C/F breakdown I should use..I know it should be one way for lifting days and another for "off" days. Also that Harris-Benn Formula should be a sticky on this forum..surched and it came back with nothing, and thats a pretty nice formula, thanks again!

And one HUGE question I have maybe yall can answer. I am scared to DEATH of loose skin..what can I do to prevent this. Read a few places GH helps by thickening the skin..im really scared about it. I am a 44" waist now and want to get back to my 36"..cocco butter or what? Thanks again fellas..you guys are the cream of the crop! (plus I must say this forum is by far one of the best I have been around!)

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.linear-software.com/online.html is what i use for bodyfat ( u might want to get a caliper, only 20 bucks if you hunt)

Since your a pretty big dude, i think you can get away with dropiing your kcal by 1000. hell i am 205, cut with2100 and bulk with 3000.

cocco butter will help with those white stretch marks, but loose skin, well if you drop the weight slow you shouldnt have too much

dcb

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Get your bf tested in person with calipers... or the submergered in water test... never done it, but hear it's the best....

RE: Loose skin: If you lose the fat slowly, your skin will have more of a chance of tightening up... I'm younger, so mine tightens up a bit more than yours would, as its ability to do so decreases with age...

Some people such as BiggerBri2002 from this site have had a tummy-tuck, and you can also have surgery later on to remove it if there is excess loose skin...

Cocoa butter should help this, as would Vit. E cream... you can also buy a body wash with cocoa butter in it too...

Here is a good quote from a respected Medical Moderator of our board...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Lots of determining factors involved in skin rebound..Age, amount of loose skin, skin type, etc..I would just give it some time and see how it responds after you have consistently kept your weight leveled off..

Doc M

Or you could be brave and post up some photos of the issue and get a much better detailed observation..

Thread Information