se11 is offline Associate Member

No meal or bad meal?

What would be better to do? Have a bad meal or no meal and have a much better one later? Say you are out and can't get a good meal, is it better to have a bad one or not eat for a few hours and have a good meal later? This has happened to me a few times and wasn't sure what to do.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I'd personnally go for the bad meal... And have a better one later. It still depends on what you mean by bad meal tho... Fast food? Deserts?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Are you bulking or cutting? If you're cutting I would say wait for a good meal later. If bulking.. there is always room for some error.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I'd personnally go for the bad meal... And have a better one later. It still depends on what you mean by bad meal tho... Fast food? Deserts?
    My decision as well, but yes...it does depend on what you mean by "bad meal"....if you mean 2 big macs, i'd have to say HELL NO!

But if it has a decent amount of protein, and less fat than protein, i'd go for it...

When i'm desperately pressed for time on the go sometimes i'll eat a chicken whopper with no mayo from BK...comes out to 7g fat, 38g protein (i think), and like 45 carbs....Not ideal, but better than any other fast food alternative i've found!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You could also get a couple grilled chicken sandwhiches from BK or mcdonalds or something and jsut ditch the buns. Grab some mayo and you got a pro/fat meal.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Definitely eat junk rather than nothing... Don't want to lose precious muscle.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Most hardcore bodybuilders would rather miss a workout than a meal!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There is always a way to make a bad meal relatively decent.

However, if it's happened a "few times already" as you explained, perhaps you'd be better off planning ahead more?

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    theres a difference between lazyness and stuck in a bad situation, because if it continues then your diet will hinder then results u want

Thread Information