Malvino is offline New Member

Eating according to your blood type

I picked up a book the other day that mentioned the benifits of eating towards your specific blood type it also mentioned the ideal state your body is in and how you deal with stress. I found i could relate to this book amazingly well but i would like critism on a larger scale. Now i can only mention so much but i can give you the title if your intrested. Its called Eating 4 your blood type, 4 being 4 blood types. Here are some of the ideas maybe i could get some reaction.

Type 0
    GOOD FOR YOU
    -meat eater needs heavy protein from meat
    -vegetables range from broccolli and dark greens
    -salts needs lots of iodine for your tyroid (more so in O type)
    -seafoods (another source of protein)
    -pineapple n blueberries probobly the best they say in fat loss

AVOID
    -carbs your body can't process these and it slows down your metabolism
    -wheats and grains
    -apples n oranges
    -milk and cheese

They say most O types releive stress with physical activity and they body is most relaxed when its moving.

Type A is the first vegetarian and is benifical of the opposite diet and does away with stress thru calming exercize. This is a very very VERY VERY! brief guide with just outlines i did'nt check into B type or AB. I was more or less looking for patterns relating to O type. I know this is probobly the best place to ask about nutrician because body builders are well aware of the foods they eat and how it relates to your body.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvino
    I picked up a book the other day that mentioned the benifits of eating towards your specific blood type it also mentioned the ideal state your body is in and how you deal with stress. I found i could relate to this book amazingly well but i would like critism on a larger scale. Now i can only mention so much but i can give you the title if your intrested. Its called Eating 4 your blood type, 4 being 4 blood types. Here are some of the ideas maybe i could get some reaction.

Type 0
    GOOD FOR YOU
    -meat eater needs heavy protein from meat
    -vegetables range from broccolli and dark greens
    -salts needs lots of iodine for your tyroid (more so in O type)
    -seafoods (another source of protein)
    -pineapple n blueberries probobly the best they say in fat loss

AVOID
    -carbs your body can't process these and it slows down your metabolism
    -wheats and grains
    -apples n oranges
    -milk and cheese

They say most O types releive stress with physical activity and they body is most relaxed when its moving.

Type A is the first vegetarian and is benifical of the opposite diet and does away with stress thru calming exercize. This is a very very VERY VERY! brief guide with just outlines i did'nt check into B type or AB. I was more or less looking for patterns relating to O type. I know this is probobly the best place to ask about nutrician because body builders are well aware of the foods they eat and how it relates to your body.
    I'm going to have to leave this one for some of the diet elders to chime in, but IMO its bullshlt. I'm not sure how the presence of different antibodies, or lack thereof, could modify anything relating to protein or carbohydrate consumption. I will research into this!

Malvino is offline New Member
    Genetics passed down thru blood type go back to our very begining. Type 0 was the first type they survived off meat this is thousands of years of evoltion were talking about humans have evolved expontenially its not until recentently last 100 years that so many different foods have become so widely available to us. Blood is our genetics that run our body the blood that has been circulating through humans has been here for tens of thousands of years. Can it be possible that maybe... just maybe! that blood has somethign to do with each of us. Type 0 blood types survived off meat for thousands of years there metabolism are keyed in to be able to survive during periods were there was'nt alot of meat so we have an up and down metabolism.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvino
    Genetics passed down thru blood type go back to our very begining. Type 0 was the first type they survived off meat this is thousands of years of evoltion were talking about humans have evolved expontenially its not until recentently last 100 years that so many different foods have become so widely available to us. Blood is our genetics that run our body the blood that has been circulating through humans has been here for tens of thousands of years. Can it be possible that maybe... just maybe! that blood has somethign to do with each of us. Type 0 blood types survived off meat for thousands of years there metabolism are keyed in to be able to survive during periods were there was'nt alot of meat so we have an up and down metabolism.
    Interesting topîc right here. I am personnaly Type O so it won't change anything for me.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    i have read that book. It is not necessarily true for everything. For instance, I am type AB which excludes red meat from my diet, although I have gotten the leanest i have ever been while eating red meat.

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    I think its just another read for some book writer to get rich from.

Are you a fat fcuk?? Want another excuse to blame it on while you scarf down 2 big macs with 120 oz of pepsi...... OMG its my blood type making me fat!!!

People in the US just look for the next miricle or reason their fat they think that there is going to be some saving grace that will work.... but its all crap.

Wanna get rich? Write a diet book.

longhornDr is offline Member
    horse****

Thread Information