dazbo is offline Senior Member

Please criticise My mass building cycle....

Hi

Im going to be on the following diet over the next 10 weeks at least while on a mass bulking steroid cycle. Please leave your comments on it- thank you !!

My Mass Building Diet Plan

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Can't read the diet, its doesn't show up large enough.

Reading Diet

Thats a quick reply from you !!

Thanks

But if u move the mouse pointer down to the bottom right of the pic you will get an option to enlarge it so u can view it properly ok bud.

cheers

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    You dont have your totals for carbs, fats, calories.... No way will anyone be able to critique your diet due to these inaccuracies. You also need to post your stats. Are you eating 6 or 7 meals a day??? Food choices are ok. Ideally, you'll want a pro/carb meal after your pwo shake, even if its right before bed. During a bulking diet most up their carbs and proteins but you still need to incorporate fats, anywhere between 10-20% of total cals.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Thats a quick reply from you !!

Thanks

But if u move the mouse pointer down to the bottom right of the pic you will get an option to enlarge it so u can view it properly ok bud.

cheers

I understand, but it does not show up large enough.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can't read sh*t.

~SC~

You need to click the enlarge button that is in the bottom right corner then it will expand - it views fine here and should on everyone elses because its at a good resolution.

As for 6 PAK's reply - My meals are set out as it shows at the bottom of the table. I have a protein/carb meal about 2 hours before the gym, a protein/maltodextrin shake 45mins before gym, a high carb/protein shake within 30mins post gym. I then have tea about 1-2hours after the gym (Which is the second main meal). Then for supper I have oats/protein and/or Egg and milk shake to last through the night.
    As for the exact details of protein/carbs, the protein amounts are not particularly correct and are just guestimates. As for carbs and fat. Fat is kept reasonably low (Reckon about 20% cals from Fat) and carbs are about equal to protein at about 40% cals. I dont know exact measures in the food and exact amounts and nor do I feel it necessary to know these. because even then they are just approximations.

Thanks for any comments

Thread Information