cjp85 is offline Member

Good ideas for controlling hunger

Alright guys, I am starting to drive myself insane I am so hungry. Whenever I diet, I get hungry as hell and it is what usually leads me to breaking the diet. The cardio I can stick to, but I am one of those types that could eat tripple what the average male eats. I'm naturally a big guy and generally weigh around 250lbs. My BF is about 19-20% and it has just recently occured to me that I can not do this to myself any longer. There is no way I can measure out small little portions of food and limit myself to 4 ounces of meat per meal, it just won't happen. When I have tried to do this I always end up getting frustrated and the diet falls apart. I HAVE to find a way that I can eat low-cal and not feel like I am starving myself. Anyone have some suggestions? I can gain muscle very fast, so I am not super concerned with muscle loss as I can very easily get it back. I just need to get this fat off of me by any means and if I lose some muscle in the process, so be it, anything is better than the way I feel. I've looked into the keto diets and they seem like they are what I am looking for. Can anyone help me out with some foods and ideas that will help me controll my hunger. Sorry for rambling, but it's taken me a while to commit to this and the hunger issue is what is keeping me from getting down to a 12% or less bodyfat. What can I do to controll my hunger? And no, I don't have a diet layed out yet as I keep failing myself at the ones I have attempted so far. Thanks everyone.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    one thing that you can try is eating more meals, but in smaller servings. Increase the number of meals you eat a day making the portions smaller. Ephedra does work for killing your appetite also, but it is not good to take over an extended period of time. It may help you get over that intial hope though.

-SHRED

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    one thing that you can try is eating more meals, but in smaller servings. Increase the number of meals you eat a day making the portions smaller. Ephedra does work for killing your appetite also, but it is not good to take over an extended period of time. It may help you get over that intial hope though.

-SHRED
    Thanks. Whats the status of Ephedra? Is it illegal or was that Ephedrine, or are they the exact same thing? I would really like to get some. I tried hydroxy cut a long time ago when it had the good stuff in it and ironicly I got the best results ever.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    ya it is illegal, but you there are ways of getting it.

Thread Information