Headdown is offline New Member

going crazy on Low carb need help

I started a low carb, hi protein diet in order to do a cutting cycle, let me ask you guys one thing, how long do you guys can hold this diet, cause i tell you guys it really sucks, im going crazy here, cause i always did a hi carb diet, and i saw the cutting diet thead and im doind the diet, im in the first week and i still have more 7 to go, can i use some appetite supressors? it will ruin my protein absorcion? i need to say im on juice

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    the cutting sticky isnt low carb at all. . . wh do ppl think that, READ

dcb

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I don't do the "low-carbs" approach.......but I lower my carbs when I diet all the same (duh). What helps me is an ephedrine stack, it kills my appetite and gives me plently of energy. What kind of stack are you on? If you're on a lot of test/Tren or just on a lot of gear of any kind EC/A/Y might put your blood pressure up too high, so watch for that.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 01-18-2005 at 02:04 PM.

but like i said im used to eat a lot of carbs, now im eating carbs 3 times a day, in the breakfest, in PWO and in PPWO, and i upgraded my protein intanke and EFAS, but i still have those carbs cravings, the amount of proteins, fats and carbs is just right

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    A ephedrine & caffeine stack of some kind will help with those cravings, thats the most logical choice of a supplement I can think of to use with a low carb diet.....with or without steroids .

Im using TEST ENANTHATE

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Headdown
    Im using TEST ENANTHATE

Why do you use AAS when you have not acquired proper dietary knowledge?

The cutting stickie is not a high pro/low carb diet.....read it again.
    Please post your diet and we can help you with it as i am sure it is far from solid.

Well, i research the diet and made the diet and its working, and in fact the cutting diet its about the right amount of EFAs, eating carbs in the PWO and the PPWO and have a nice amount of proteins, the diet is working preety well, my question is that i never did this kind of diet before abd im still having some carbs cravings and if i use a apetite supressor it will afect my cycle

Thread Information