Thread: Natural Cures

chinups Guest

Natural Cures

I have recently started reading some of this guy's information and knowledge about real foods and diet. U truly always believe alot of this stuff but I wanted to shout out to the board to here some opnions.

here is a link for his newsletter
    http://www.naturalcures.com/portals/0/JanuaryNews.pdf

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Saw him on t.v.

Although some of his arguments may have merit, a lot of them are ridiculous. His statement about "EVERY" diet pill being a scam, well, we know that is not true. ECA's in general help people to lose weight, the compounds in them are PROVEN to do so, as well as many ephedrine-free preparations out these days. So, he's reaching there, and in a few other places.

He's a radical who is also out to make a few bucks w/his unorthodox approach/style, so I'd not get too intrigued w/it. Be selective in what you adopt as sound advice.

~SC~

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Saw him on t.v.

Although some of his arguments may have merit, a lot of them are ridiculous. His statement about "EVERY" diet pill being a scam, well, we know that is not true. ECA's in general help people to lose weight, the compounds in them are PROVEN to do so, as well as many ephedrine-free preparations out these days. So, he's reaching there, and in a few other places.

He's a radical who is also out to make a few bucks w/his unorthodox approach/style, so I'd not get too intrigued w/it. Be selective in what you adopt as sound advice.

~SC~
    Yeah i agree with you. I am not sure if he is saying that eca doesnt work because we all know it does but how healthy is it for you. I am into his eating organic foods and some supps he is talking about. I like to talk everything with a grain of salt

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    there's a guy named sam graci, he has a couple of good books out, he started the greens+ line of supplements, u may want to look up what he has to say.

Thread Information