wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

bulking diet for a 278 pounder

hi everyone, i am presently searching tons of info about nutrition to plan the perfect diet regiman for my next cycle which will include 6 bottles of t-200, 2 bottles of norandren 200, first four weeeks of cycle jump started with d-bol, and winstrol and eca stack at week seven through 13,the bulking drugs will end at week ten. my stats are as follows, i am 6'2, 278 pounds with 17% b/f, my waist is 38 inches,(that's measured with tape not jeans) anyway,the point of this thread is for nutrition guros to possibly help me out for the best diet for my next cycle,i would like to gain around 27-35 pounds of lean mass over a period of fifteen weeks. i would like to keep my diet consisting of mostly clean whole foods so that i can maintain a relatively low b/f while bulking,ne suggestions would greatly be appreciated

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    6'2 278 pounds....Dam you a big muthaf#*%@!!! And wanna gain 30 more pounds....Good luck to ya man...I wish i was that big...

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Diets are kinda of funny. Although the daily caloric intake can be figured out to the gram, diets need to be closely watched on a regular basis. Due to changeing body compositions, heart rates, training intensitites ect, the daily caloric value changes as well. This is really easy to figure up and I can show you if you want. Or you can just run a check on a post I made called how to determine your caloic intake in the educational threads. You might also be interested into looking at the training intensities as well.
    IC

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    someone else please help me? please?

thanx alot tobey for your help,the info you gave was very good and im almost through with all of my calculations, if neone else has input please reply

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Quite frankly at your size you probably going to need lots of calories so i would say eat at least 500G protien per day, all the carbs you can stuff into your face if eating clean and I would probably say you will need to add a bit of high fat, or junk food into your diet to reach your goals DON"T be afriad to eat, also I would not worry about trying to grow and get lean at same time, get to your goal weight then diet down a bit and see what you have to work with.

you think i should attempt this even being at 17% b/f right now?that's what i was thinking,eating as clean as possible then adding some foods nuts and peanut butter and maybe even a weight gainer in the mix to achieve the calories i need,but how many calories do you think ill need

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I really can't tell you how many calories you need, i would guess in the range of 7K per day, but again that is something you will need to figure out as you go. If you feel 17 is too high maybe do cutting cycle now get down to 7-8 range then bulk up or try bulking but 30lbs may be bit too much to hope for if you want to maintain you current body fat levels. Only thing you can really do it to have it checked every 2 weeks or so then adjust diet if needed.

Something you should do is write down everything you eat for next few days and figure out how many calories your eating now so you have some kind of guildline to work with.

Yes nuts, flax oils are good calories from fat.

Thread Information