turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

What do you guys recommend?

hey guys i have a couple of concerns that are bothering me. I am currently on Deca /test 400/500 a week and so far have gained a good 27lbs of weight. My BF has dropped pretty good.

I workout 5 days week HARD on the weights and on Thur and Sun i have Intense hockey games which litereally knock the wind and energy out of me. The concern i have is Which foods should i be eating before and after the games? On thur's I play for 3 hrs and on sunday i play for 1.5 hrs both of course being very intense hockey games where it comes to the point that i start shaking after teh games ( im very very competetive). These are the meals i eat before and after a game.

Before

Mashed patotes plain with no salt or toppings with a banana around 1.5hrs prior to my game. Then quickly after my game is over I eat a protein bar. Once I get home I have a Whey shake/banana with some pasta.

Before i started my cycle I weighed 187 and now weigh 210-213lbs but have been stuck at this weight for 4 weeks, but have noticed that finaly the sust and deca are REALLY kicking in now as my strenght has gone through the roof. I know for a fact that I have dropped some serious BF as my abs and obliques are now very noticeble Sp? along with my ribs.

P.S this AS thing is really getting to my head as I always push my body to the limits and im always thinking that i can and will look better meaning that I am never happy with the way I look. While my friends are telling me that im turning into a moster.

Quick notes *

I shoot 500mg of test/week 3x (keep blood levels happy)

Deca 400mg Same thing as above

Femera EOD 5drops (man this stuff really works)

As for my diet, well I just stuff my face with anything that is lean and full of protein , i consume about 8 slices of whole wheat bread a day, i have around 3 shakes a day (40grams of protein) with 1% milk. Saturday's are my cheat days and of course I have to cheat with a Double cheese burger meal from MC donals with a diet coke of course and thats about it for my cheat meal. I stack my body with all the vit/b6/C/5htp/ omega 3/6/9.

If there is anything i can improve in, plz let me know guys

Thanks in advance

bump anyone?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Another one, geez!

Why would you take AAS when you do not even have your diet in order?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Another one, geez!

Why would you take AAS when you do not even have your diet in order?

My diet is in ORDER, I just specified SOME of the stuff that I eat not my whole Diet throughout the day. I must be doing something right with my diet if i'm seeing these kind of gains. Now what should I eat before and after a game?

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    You shouldnt be on during the season.... you want to be as light and agile as you can..... no matter what you think you gained 27lbs you're not as fast as you were before. I think your approach is all wrong, the diet and what you eat before games is all wrong.

I played Division 1 hockey so Im not talking out of my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    You shouldnt be on during the season.... you want to be as light and agile as you can..... no matter what you think you gained 27lbs you're not as fast as you were before. I think your approach is all wrong, the diet and what you eat before games is all wrong.

I played Division 1 hockey so Im not talking out of my ass.

Ya you are right, i had to work really hard to get my stamina back, but I think im better then i was before (performance wise). Plz enlighten me if my approach is wrong? And why shouldnt I be ON during the season? Ive played hockey all my life and this is my cardio. btw what is division 1? I've played AAA hockey before.

So much for help, all i get is flames

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    without knowing your entire diet layout its difficult to say bro. they arnt flames BTW, just honest advice

dcb

Morning

125ml of eggwhites
    2 slices of WW bread

Tuna Sandwich / 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Protein Shake with skim milk (45grams of protein)

Cup of brown rice with tomatoe sauce with 50 grams of lean turkey meat

Another Tuna sandwich with WW bread ( 2slices) Before working out meal

Protein shake right after my intense workout w/ banana

Tuna Salad with 1 slice of WW bread

Protein shake before i go to bed.

*note*

I take my omega 3/6/9's one in the morning, one at 3 and one after my workout. Sometimes if i get cravings i just grab 100grams of turkey meat and just stuff it down with a slice of ww bread

As you can see im very high in protein, but low/fat diet and so far it has been working out ok. But my main question was what should i EAT before and AFTER an intense hockey game...geezzzz.

i dont feel like getting into it but. . .

have some oats with whey b4, and some sort of other carb after, white rice perhaps with chicken.

side note bro: your PWO nutrition is not very good, esp with the EFA in there

dcb

I guess ill have a shake with some simple carbs before my workout

Btw, thanks for your input Cowbag.

ne time brutha

Thread Information