KINGPIN 777 is offline New Member

Sustenon 250 And Diet Help

Thanks
    Last edited by KINGPIN 777; 04-06-2006 at 01:33 PM.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGPIN 777
    What Should I Eat On Sustenon To Turn This Fat Into Muscle?
    one time my little brother was in the gym doing warm up sets on weighted dips. he did 3-4 reps on his warm up sets. As he was doing this some ignoramous(who was if anything smaller than my bro) says "Ha, you can't even do 10 reps?"

My brother, enraged, confused, and flabergasted, was rendered almost speechles by this kids statement, but then he said "There are so many things wrong with that statement, i don't even know where to begin."
    that is what i felt like writing after reading your Q.

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    It is definately a silly question my friend ... There are plenty of posts within the Diet Forums that should answer your question. Doing a little research next time using the "search" button will solve any discrepancies... and I did enjoy the story AnabolicBoy ...

KINGPIN 777 is offline New Member
    Im New, Still Trying To Learn Where To Go And What To Do To Find What I Need
    !

bcap is offline Member
    You're new but are going on juice?

Comon man

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet should be in hand before you juice. This should be obvious???
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

bcap is offline Member
    I seemed to think so Giants, I see a lot of threads in the last little bit of people saying "hey can you guys tell me what kind of juice i should go on - btw what is pwo?"

supplements are just that - supplements, people treat them like a magic pill. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL!

Weight loss can ONLY come from 2 things:
    1) good diet, cardio and workout
    2) surgery

this is ridiculous, it furries me to work SO GOD DAMN HARD and lost 16 pounds in 6 week then some noob comes on here and says "hey i want to go on roids - but i'm new".

seriously dude, just work on your diet and workout. as a very, very wise man (Swole) once said "You can't supplement a process that isn't a working process yet."
    Last edited by bcap; 04-06-2006 at 09:51 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGPIN 777
    What Should I Eat On Sustenon To Turn This Fat Into Muscle?
    Lots of hallucinogens because imagining that shit is about the only way it's going to happen. It is an absolutely impossible process for fat to convert to muscle. They are made up of totally different substances.

Turn off your CAPS LOCK because you are capitalizing the first Letter Of Each Word.

Realize your question clearly indicates you are no where ready to utilize AAS. Not a flame, but being that you don't understand basic physiology and the importance of having a solidified nutritional approach before you even think about AAS, there is no way that could be proven incorrect.

~SC~

bcap is offline Member
    [quote = SwoleCat]
    Turn off your CAPS LOCK because you are capitalizing the first Letter Of Each Word.
    [/quote]

i was thinking the same thing - i hate when people do this lol its a real pet peeve

Thread Information