SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Yo dieters! Read the cutting STICKY!!!

See the sticky atop the page??

It has been STUCK for a reason.

It's a guide to utilize for a good general approach to cutting/dieting down.

Here's the official thread to guide you!

Honestly, no one reads that thing, but it's STUCK FOR A REASON!!

It's helped a great many here.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-18-2005 at 11:01 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL here is a link incase you somehow can't find the HUGE RED LETTERS that say important

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

N00b is offline Banned
    I've read it many times. For me though, I'm not sure if I should be following the cutting diet or the leaning diet or a mixture of both

Cutting diet or leaning diet? WTF???

Long day, I'm outta here......

~SC~

N00b is offline Banned
    the lean muscle diet

AquaFrook is offline Banned
    Whats with the condescending attitude? People come here for sincere help, not your ego.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaFrook
    Whats with the condescending attitude? People come here for sincere help, not your ego.
    Shove my ego up your ass.

Keep mouthing off and you'll receive NO HELP here.

I've helped more people here than you've ever TALKED to on a message board, don't f*ck with me newbie. I was pointing people to the appropriate post to learn a great way to set up a cutting diet before they post their protocols which are horrible, in which we'd refer them to the cutting sticky anyhow.

You don't like it, get lost. No one will miss you at all, believe me.

~SC~

As well, nothing was condescending, I didn't talk down to ANYONE. As well, there was a HELPFUL purpose to my post. People post their plans after getting assistance from the sticky (WHICH IS WHY IT IS THERE) and then we assist them w/their approaches.
    You're too new here to understand anything that is going on.

You however start hollering "EGO", so kettle, meet Mr. Black in regards to condescending.

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    LOL... long day eh bruh?

He meant Mike_XXL's diet I think btw...

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Who are you again??? What have you contributed to this forum???

Once you're around here long enough, you'll grow to understand that #1 half the questions people ask have been covered dozens of times, and #2 that the people that give advice in this forum are all very close knit and offending one of them will get you no help from any of them. So my advice to you is chill out, and read like he suggested to be begin with. I don't see anything condescending in his first post, now the 2nd and 3rd is understandable after your comments, but the 1st post is just a heads up. It gets very tiresome to have to tell people over and over again to read the cutting sticky..... there is a reason why those threads are stuck up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    LOL... long day eh bruh?

He meant Mike_XXL's diet I think btw...
    Nah, great day. I'm just tired of diaper dandies coming in this forum and talkin' sh*t when they don't know wtf is going on.

The "ego" sh*t is hilarious. Glad he thinks I'm famous enough to have one, h*ll, at least I've DONE SOMETHING to be notorious.

Yay!! I have a brand new ego!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

Once you're around here long enough, you'll grow to understand that #1 half the questions people ask have been covered dozens of times, and #2 that the people that give advice in this forum are all very close knit and offending one of them will get you no help from any of them. So my advice to you is chill out, and read like he suggested to be begin with. I don't see anything condescending in his first post, now the 2nd and 3rd is understandable after your comments, but the 1st post is just a heads up. It gets very tiresome to have to tell people over and over again to read the cutting sticky..... there is a reason why those threads are stuck up there.
    Exactly, he's new and doesn't know the flavor of the kool aid, but he's all up in the punch bowl.

~SC~

I couldn't find an avatar that did a yawning animation

anyways... boy were you offended or what? Hey I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, bro. I was actually refering to the "Cutting diet or leaning diet? WTF??? " remark.

I couldn't find an avatar that did a yawning animation

anyways... boy were you offended or what? Hey I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, bro. I was actually refering to the "Cutting diet or leaning diet? WTF??? " remark.
    That post has LESS of a chance of being considered condescending than the FIRST post.

I suggest you look up the word condescending in the dictionary, as it is far from applicable to the post you were referring to.

Hurt my feelings? Oh yeah, you totally ruined my night. Shame on you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

You make valid points and I agree with you and I do see you agreeing with me on his later posts being somewhat condescending. I wasn't talking about the original post; I see merit in it as some people do need to read the stickies. But I am not the one replying to myself, cursing out and making tough guy message board threats. I am quite chill.

I am going to leave my last post in this thread on this note: Jimmy Fallon's "Computer Guy" SNL skit applies. If you've seen it, you know what I mean.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    the 'well versed' SC. Man bro everyone feels like challenging your skills. Definitely agree with the close knit remark that i've been noticing as my voyage to be a helpful source is continued.....
    web

Hey SC I think this is one o the situdations I was referring to before...........

I don't want you to pine away all night now. As I am on the bulking, no the gaining,
    no the heavyweight diet I am off to get some Ice Cream...........

And stop being so mean to everyone when you take "your" time and "knowledge" to pass along for free to these dam wanna be's.

Peace out

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    the 'well versed' SC. Man bro everyone feels like challenging your skills. Definitely agree with the close knit remark that i've been noticing as my voyage to be a helpful source is continued.....
    web
    u i like, u stay

dcb

diesel21 is offline Member
    um... whats a good cutting diet?

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Count Chocula

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    u i like, u stay

dcb

What about me?

SC, you do not even have to tell me about all the crap on here lately, i have answered quite a few lately, even found myself writing caps for a guy whose dietary approach was absolutely horrible.

I am all for helping anyone as i know you and the other bros here are, all we ask from the "new" guys is that you show some intiative to learn and post a sample diet plan.

It does not have to be perfect, but **** some of the stuff lately is just ridiculous.

Not to mention all the "Hi i'm new here, i am on AAS bla bla bla, by the way whats a good source of protein" threads lately. Dayum they are killing me.

I'm outta here, gotta get my salmon out of the oven and gotta get up for AM cardio.....

Peace

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    See the sticky atop the page??

It has been STUCK for a reason.

It's a guide to utilize for a good general approach to cutting/dieting down.

Here's the official thread to guide you!

Honestly, no one reads that thing, but it's STUCK FOR A REASON!!

It's helped a great many here.

~SC~

Why not make this a sticky??????

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Hmmm s sticky to read the sticky. Not a bad idea

Anyway, for those that don't read it all I can say is that it helped me TREMENDOUSLY. Once I learned the basics I did a mock diet and it only needed a few tweaks from the experts. I find the information invaluable.

XReps is offline Junior Member
    over a year old, but worth a bump for you swole! --- a good reminder to all those that just pass right over the stickies!

**** that, that cutting sticky is a perfect recipe to going flat and depleted and losing muscle faster than fat. A half cup of oatmeal in the morning, and PWO carbs only, which for most people is sugar PWO. Unless your fat as hell, that is definitely NOT the type of diet I'd get results from.

oh yeah, the cutting sticky sample for a "200 lb gentleman wishing to cut" comes out to be a whopping 2000 calories at most, a 200 lb guy w/ 15% bodyfat, as mentioned, would definitely need alot more calories than that if he's weight training and hitting cardio. His calories could probably get that low if he was a week to two away from a show, but other than that forget it. Everybody holds this sticky up like it's God, IMO this diet is detrimental as all hell to muscle mass.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    stayinstacked...I would like to see your cutting diet...lord knows I need a good one...and try to use cheap items me poor

chest6 is offline Banned
    I used a variation of it and lost 50lbs in 14 weeks while keeping most of my muscle..didnt lose any noticably.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    what was your variation chest?

Just macros and calories... And your stats. I am curious.

It seemed like so little food to me too, but I'm very new to cutting.

Quil is offline Member
    Man, it seems to be working for me. I'm down 17 pounds in 8 weeks, and my strength is still going up on most movements.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Went from 6'2" 271 to 222 in 14 weeks. 19 years old.

Stuck with 2400 cals for awhile..then eventually ended at 1800. This time I'm not gonna dip so low. I think I'll do it more slowly

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Chest6 lost a incredible amount of fat using a variation of the cutting sticky. It's a primer however, but the approach is still perfectly sound. I'm using a variation of it and am actually gaining a fairly large amount of muscle while losing a decent amount of fat. Everyone is different however, and will need to modify their dieting approach to fit their needs. But it is a perfect place to start for those who don't have any experience in cutting.

1buffsob

P.S. I love how all the new guys feel a need to pick a fight with SC. And it really makes my day to see him put these fvcking noobs in their place. The one by Tyrel the other day had me laughing at work for hours.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I dropped from 199-191 in 5 weeks losing 2%bf going from 14%-12%. Three out of the six meals are carb meals, that doesn't seem too crazy to me.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    The thing is that everyones body will respond differently and of course you have to modify it in order to reach your goals.. trial and error.

Man oh man.. if i was to put you on my diet you would all get fat.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Great Bump.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information