getbig888 is offline Senior Member

new revised diet still need a lil help

i will be taking test e and eq while on this diet

9:00 am Lean protein/ 1 cup of oatmeal
    11:30am 2 scoops whey/ flax(how many mgs should i take in)
    2:30 pm lean protein/ veggies
    4:30 workout
    5:45 pwo 2scoops whey/(what would be the best for sugar carbs here)
    7:00 lean protein/1 cup of brown rice/veggies
    10:00 protein shake/flax before bed

now i weigh 220 lbs and this will be first cycle in a while and want to lose bf
    and gain around 5-10 lbs of muscle. is it possible with this diet if not please change what should be changed

could i throw another protein flax in there sometime in the day?

ShadyMilkman is offline New Member
    Without knowing how much "lean protein" you are taking in its hard for anyone to tell if its a good diet. From one noob to another, make sure you always have every bit of info you can get in these posts. Like SC said earlier, its impossible to make any conclusions without knowing the context. Theres a few things I can tell you here: 1) use dextrose in your PWO shake for those carbs, 2) don't start cycles unless you have a perfect diet, 3) Shoot for 6 scoops of whey protein a day, as far as flax goes, I don't know what to tell you without stats.

Post exactly how much of everything you're going to take in, with cals/pro/fat/carbs. It'd also be good to know how long you've been lifting for. I'm sure this will make the process a little easier.

stats 5'11
    220lbs
    not sure on bf% between 12% and 16% im guessing(i can see my upper abs)
    protein 300 carbs 160

Have you calculated your BMR? How many grams of fat are you getting as well? Total caloric intake? I'm 5'11" 175 and my daily goal is 3125 cals, 312g protein, 312g carbs and 69g fat (for bulking). Maybe you should read the sticky...

yea i based that diet off of the sticky and i am basically cutting but hoping the cycle will still put a little lean mass on me

I don't claim in any way to be an expert here, but I would say this: Plan everything out and put it in an excel document. Get the numbers for everything (calories/fats/carbs/pro). Write up the same diet, calculate the totals. If you don't have excel, try fitday.com to manage your diet. Other than that, the diet you posted is almost exactly the same as the one posted in the cutting sticky.

Thread Information