Anteros is offline Associate Member

cheat day question

hey im bulking clean , ive been sticking to a diet like the stickied one by leanmeout, ive gained a little more then 10 pounds with little fat in about 2 months, but i havent been able to gain any in the last few weeks...i dont really have cheat days, could that help me get over my plateau? can u guys post what ur cheat days look like....not sure how its supposed to look.

thanks

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    one cheat day will only help to kick your metabolism back in gear. I would up your carbs myself bro. I dont know how your diet is laid out but i would carb up in the morn, pre and post workout

dcb

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It would be helpful if you actually posted your bulking diet. How many total calories are you taking per day? It is difficult to believe that on a true bulking diet that you would have no weight gain in 2 weeks. Also, how many days are you working out and how much cardio? It would make sense to verify each of these 3 things (bulking diet, work out frequency, and cardio) are in order before worrying about adding a cheat day (that part will be easy).

Strictly Business is offline New Member
    1 cheat a week is always good for your metabolism, and will help you get over the plateau that you are looking at

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    It would be helpful if you actually posted your bulking diet. How many total calories are you taking per day? It is difficult to believe that on a true bulking diet that you would have no weight gain in 2 weeks. Also, how many days are you working out and how much cardio? It would make sense to verify each of these 3 things (bulking diet, work out frequency, and cardio) are in order before worrying about adding a cheat day (that part will be easy).
    i think ure right, im gonna go back to the drawing board ...thanks

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Right now, I'm bulking hardcore... I am extremely ectomorphic, so i can eat a lot of food and not gain weight... Usually I'll have 2 smal cheat meals per cheat day or one all out gorgefest. My last one I had:

lunch:
    6 slices pizza
    Double cheeseburger
    McChicken
    couple granola bars
    bowl of cereal and milk

and a lotta lotta liquor/beer at night...

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Right now, I'm bulking hardcore... I am extremely ectomorphic, so i can eat a lot of food and not gain weight... Usually I'll have 2 smal cheat meals per cheat day or one all out gorgefest. My last one I had:

lunch:
    6 slices pizza
    Double cheeseburger
    McChicken
    couple granola bars
    bowl of cereal and milk

and a lotta lotta liquor/beer at night...
    **** you **** you to hell if I even look at something like that I gain fat.I really hate you lol

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    **** you **** you to hell if I even look at something like that I gain fat.I really hate you lol
    lol, i only have one more month until cutting season when that will come to an end.... My past bulk has been great as I've put on over 20 lbs and have managed to stay pretty lean as well with no cardio.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I would be so FAT if I ate all that. It does sound good though.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Yeah I would be so FAT if I ate all that. It does sound good though.
    Yeah, many people say, "blah blah blah, it must be great to eat all you want and not get fat!", but you have to reallize that at the same time, I am saying to easy gainers, "It must be great to gain muscle mass w/o having to eat 4000 calories a day!"

Thread Information