quaker48 is offline Associate Member

good cheap foods for a mass program???

okay i know tunna, eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, bagels are all pretty cheap and are pretty good for bulking can u guys think of anyhting thing else i could look for at the store??? i get tired of eating the same old thing all the time, also i was gonna use protien powder and mix it with Maltodextrin to make meal replacements is that okay to do? i feel its a easy way to get over 600 cals in a meal which i could use for 3 of the 6-7 meals try to get in. its very low in fat and sugar and alot cheaper than MRP u can buy. All by the way im college thats why i im look for cheap healthy food cause i dont always have alot of cash and have alot of time to prepare meals. So anyhting else i could to or lookfor at the store???

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    maltodextrin would be like adding pure sugar into your shake...you could use oats in ur shake for a better carb source...also bagels arent really all that great as a source of carbs...the key is to find a Sam's club, Costco, or BJ's because you can buy your food in bulk and save $$$

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Like mentioned above, try to buy it in bulk if possible. Peanut butter is also very cheap and good for bulking. Bags of chicken too.

Thread Information