Thread: Ppwo

Cry0smate is offline Member

Ppwo

First, let me apologize if this has been covered in the past. I did a search and could not find what I was looking for. I'm in a situation where my PPWO has to be my last meal of the day on lifting days. In the past I would have an additional protein/fat meal prior to bedtime but due to scheduling issues, my last meal would be PPWO.

Since I am going to bed pretty much directly after, do I need to worry about those carbs storing? My PWO is whey/dextrose and my PPWO is usally pro/complex carb

Any help would be appreciated.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    PWO and PPWO meals should be eaten pro/carb no matter what time you work out.

Thanks, I know that but what I don't know is if I need to worry about that 2nd pro/carb meal storing since I will be going to bed right after. I don't think it's a problem since the purpose of PWO and PPWO is to replenish muscle glycogen, etc, but I've never been in this situation before.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What do you mean "storing"??

U mean fat???

No, again, if you have done an activity that demands you have PWO nutrition, eat it. No matter what the time of day.

Now, if you didn't do jack diddly sh*t and you ate those carbs and went to bed, then guess where it's gonna go.

~SC~

Yes I meant storing as fat but now that is cleared up.

Thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.

Thread Information