Meee is offline Junior Member

Question Winny tabs - Chew or Swallow?

Rumor has it that the V tabs are made by International Pharmacy.
    Is there any truth to the rumor that you should chew the tabs instead of swallowing them with water or whatever...

Also, since tabs are weaker or break down slower than injectable V, should I be taking 1 per day or 1 every other day...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winny tabs - Chew or Swallow?-winny.jpg  

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    welll bro, I don't think it matters, I do both. I got some coming in, right now I have 5mg tabs. I like that cause they are easier to break out duiring the day, because winny has a short half life (about 4 hours). Therefore, when my 50mg comes in, what I plan on doing is either dividing them in half take one in the morning and one in afternoon, or break them down into fours or something, take them during the day. Also remember, Winny is a 17aa, be sure and get plenty of Milk Thirstle, water and ALA.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well if they are made by our friend down under, the 50 mg a tab, which the picture tells me they are, i would chew them, i chew mine. i take 1 every day divided into 2 halves taken about 12 hours a part. Make sure to follow Sisilian30's advice re: Milk Thistle etc.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Milk thisle and chew em

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    I would chew them up myself. There are alot of blood vessels in the mouth and this will aid in absorption into the blood stream. If by chance you have any food in your stomach after you have just swallowed them, there is a much greater chance of the absorption process being hindered somewhat. Might as well get as much bang for your buck as you can.
    Tobey

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    I can assure you that it does not matter if you chew winny or not. . Try both and then do whatever you feel is better.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    welll bro, I don't think it matters, I do both. I got some coming in, right now I have 5mg tabs. I like that cause they are easier to break out duiring the day, because winny has a short half life (about 4 hours). Therefore, when my 50mg comes in, what I plan on doing is either dividing them in half take one in the morning and one in afternoon, or break them down into fours or something, take them during the day. Also remember, Winny is a 17aa, be sure and get plenty of Milk Thirstle, water and ALA.
    You da man bro

Thread Information