Thread: Help please!

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Help please!

i will be getting all my supps locally!
    so what would be the best place to buy
    1.ephedrine
    2. caffeine
    3. yohimbe(probably gnc)
    4. dextrose(i have been eating sweet tarts and such)
    and also how much of these products should i get as i am on an 8 week cutting cycle and should i do a 2 week on 2week off cycle of the eca
    5'11
    220 about 12%bf

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    u xan get all u need for an ECA stack at a drug store (no doz for C and bronkaid for E) dex u can get at a local brewery.

i also have no freggin dayum clue how much you will need, i cant read minds despite what neone may have told you

DCB

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    well what info do i need to give you in order for you to help me with dosages and length

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    well what info do i need to give you in order for you to help me with dosages and length

most people use 25mg of ephedrine, 200-250mg of caffeine, and 80mg of asprin per dosage. If you get up early enough to spread out the doses you can use it 3x a day.....I spread the doses out atleast 4-5 hours in between. Also, you can just use the 325mg asprin in the morning for the asprin dosage and not use it in the last 2 stacks. Either way is fine...... or you can scrap the asprin completely (what I do) and add yohimbine or other fat burning supplements (green tea, ALC, etc etc).

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    most people use 25mg of ephedrine, 200-250mg of caffeine, and 80mg of asprin per dosage. If you get up early enough to spread out the doses you can use it 3x a day.....I spread the doses out atleast 4-5 hours in between. Also, you can just use the 325mg asprin in the morning for the asprin dosage and not use it in the last 2 stacks. Either way is fine...... or you can scrap the asprin completely (what I do) and add yohimbine or other fat burning supplements (green tea, ALC, etc etc).

Yeah, I've always used 25e/200c/5y 3x a day.

Thread Information