Thread: I hate myself!

beefydragon is offline Member

I hate myself!

Just took some more photos of me this saturday... surprisingly i find myself to looks much bulkier but fatter! UGH!!! This is so annoying... I just wish I could eat like some people and never gain a pound and still looks bulky and lean. But even cutting down the fat and carbs and jack up the protein, I'm looking like a potato.

Right now I'm debating: Should I got on a low cal diet while I'm on my 1/2 remainder of the cycle for the next three months? or is there something else I can do to lean down? I've jacked up my training now to an hour of cardio in the morning and another weight training session in the afternoon. But this is really wearing me out. Help!

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Its not that bad to run a cutting diet when you are on gear. If you are not dieting at all stop taking it until you get the diet fine tuned.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    an hour of cardio in the morning and another weight training session in the afternoon. But this is really wearing me out. Help!
    With that much work being put in, if you still look like a "potato" as you say, it's time to get serious w/your diet. You must be in need of a pretty good amount of change doing that much work and not seeing optimal results.

~SC~

Thread Information