Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: I love.....

  1. #1
    Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    125

    I love.....

    I love the fact that I force myself to eat 8 times a day even tho it makes me want to puke.

    I love the fact that all the people around me at work think Im going to get fat cause I eat every 2 hours.

    I love the guy at my job thats about 47% body fat and walks around telling people that his diet of eating all vegetables works and making believe he knows what the fcuk hes talking about. FAT FCUK

    I love that the gym is finally getting clear of those unmotivated jerk-offs that made new years resolutions and cant keep them.... weak minded MF's taking up my space in the gym not rackign their wieghts and ****. DOnt Bother starting somethign you wont finish.

    I love that the people that say I eat too much eat burger king, Mc donalds and wendy's every day for breakfast and lunch.

    Add the things you love as you see fit......

    I'll have more to vent about in a few.

  2. #2
    HiFi's Avatar
    HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    331
    how about the guy thats screaming like hes ready to give birth an then u see him throw down a 40lb dumbell as hard as he can after doing a few sets of curls

    how about the guy that loads up every 45lb plate onto the squat rack. an then walks away leaving someone else to strip it down

    or the fat guy who uses a machine as his own personal beach chair while he drinks a weight gainer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    I love the guy that's out of shape wearing a T-Top sweating like a pig with no towel.

    Oh! and the whole eating thing.............TIRED OF EATING, GETTING TIRED OF BITCHING ABOUT EATING.............lol

  4. #4
    Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi

    or the fat guy who uses a machine as his own personal beach chair while he drinks a weight gainer
    No lie.... I saw this guy at my gym get off a machine, walk away leaving it all drenched with sweat. Go in his bag pop open a slimfast(wait it gets better) he dumps the slim fast into a cup, reaches back in the bag opens a bag of wise potato chips and starts dipping them in the foam on the slim fast and scarfing them down. I couldnt get my camera phone fast enough.

  5. #5
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Unreal!


    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    No lie.... I saw this guy at my gym get off a machine, walk away leaving it all drenched with sweat. Go in his bag pop open a slimfast(wait it gets better) he dumps the slim fast into a cup, reaches back in the bag opens a bag of wise potato chips and starts dipping them in the foam on the slim fast and scarfing them down. I couldnt get my camera phone fast enough.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    hahahahahaha

    IDIOTS........

    That is classic tho.

  7. #7
    Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    125
    I love the 35 yr old moms that still wear spandex to the gym and you can still see the cottage cheese through their tight ass outfit. They look like 10 lbs of sh it in a 5 lb bag.

  8. #8
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Carguy, i also think its funny eating an obscene amount of food every day and having it all go to muscle mass instead of fat... and I also love fat people telling me i'm going to get fat.

  9. #9
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    i love when cutting down for a show everyone is so curious to know what i am eating.

    i love when i get on stage and am 3% bodyfat having people accusing me of starving myself

    i love when friends and family ask your professional advice on dieting but then never actually fcuking do it

    i love when you are so fit yet your family is so fat.....

    and the list goes on.

  10. #10
    6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    murfreesboro
    Posts
    356
    [QUOTE=bigsd67]
    i love when friends and family ask your professional advice on dieting but then never actually fcuking do it



    This is my favorite as well. I quit helping friends out, but i will offer to work with them for a price. AT least when im wasting my time i can make some money. I had a friend tell me once that if i did good in my show, he would start competing. Like, its that f*ckin easy, so if i can do it, he should have no problem doing it. THis guy thinks that all you have to do is workout and the rest should take care of itself... MAN i am sosooo **** offended by the ignorance of some.

  11. #11
    6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    murfreesboro
    Posts
    356
    I love guys bragging about how much they leg press, ex. 1200lbs, but can only squat 200 and only go down 4 inches.
    I love the same guys telling me not to go parallel or below because its very hard on your knees. They're talking to a guy who has had 2 knee surgerys(not training related) and squats ass to the floor for yrs. with no problems.
    I love when guys assume im on juice, and ask me what im taking. CELLTECH AND NITROTECH. I'll see those guys later on and they'll tell me that they bought both and are feeling stronger than ever. DUMB F*CKS

  12. #12
    HiFi's Avatar
    HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    I love when guys assume im on juice, and ask me what im taking. CELLTECH AND NITROTECH. I'll see those guys later on and they'll tell me that they bought both and are feeling stronger than ever. DUMB F*CKS

  13. #13
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Don't even get me started.....

  14. #14
    smegs's Avatar
    smegs is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    513
    i love cheat days

  15. #15
    smegs's Avatar
    smegs is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    513
    i love lamp

  16. #16
    smegs's Avatar
    smegs is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    No lie.... I saw this guy at my gym get off a machine, walk away leaving it all drenched with sweat. Go in his bag pop open a slimfast(wait it gets better) he dumps the slim fast into a cup, reaches back in the bag opens a bag of wise potato chips and starts dipping them in the foam on the slim fast and scarfing them down. I couldnt get my camera phone fast enough.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

  17. #17
    vestax's Avatar
    vestax is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    705
    I loved the look on my ex-girlfriends face after I knocked her new man out with one punch for talking **** to me (after my sust/dbol cycle)

  18. #18
    vestax's Avatar
    vestax is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    705
    And I can't believe someone actually dipped potato chips in slim fast this **** boggles my mind.

  19. #19
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,158
    I love it when I'm dieting and people tell me how good my metabolism must be to lose weight so easily. Then I have to go into my whole shpeil about how many hours I spend on the elliptical, how many hours it takes me to prepare my 6 daily meals with all macronutrients properly aligned, and how little food I actually eat.
    Last edited by JdJuicer; 01-25-2005 at 01:31 PM.

  20. #20
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    I love the 35 yr old moms that still wear spandex to the gym and you can still see the cottage cheese through their tight ass outfit. They look like 10 lbs of sh it in a 5 lb bag.
    This is certainly at the top of my list. How stupid can these fat people be to go out in public wearing stretch pants! YOU'RE FAT!! Aaaarrggghhhhhhhhhh!!! (deep breaths....deep breaths....serenity now)

  21. #21
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I loved the look on my ex-girlfriends face after I knocked her new man out with one punch for talking **** to me (after my sust/dbol cycle)
    i love people that think roid rage really exists.....just kidding bro

  22. #22
    Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    125
    I love when you are waiting for a table at a resturant and the one hostess says to the other hostess.... who's next? and she replys.... that big guy over there.

    I live for this.

  23. #23
    6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    murfreesboro
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    I love when you are waiting for a table at a resturant and the one hostess says to the other hostess.... who's next? and she replys.... that big guy over there.

    I live for this.

    Definitely agree--- comments from TOTAL strangers, male or female, are the best. Even though for some reason more guys respond than girls. Kinda weird but satisfying.(NO GAY INUENDO HERE, YOU PERVS)

  24. #24
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I love when the system admin makes a public announcement about members removing all avatars w/thongs and women's asses, then we still see the same offending avatars that were asked to be removed.

    ~SC~

  25. #25
    Hot-Rox's Avatar
    Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Down South-west
    Posts
    1,153
    I love it when some noob leaves their weights all over the gym.

    I love it when dexter poindexter asks me 50 questions right in the middle of an intense workout.

    I love it when my 50% bodyfat co-works give me nutritional advise.

  26. #26
    XL721's Avatar
    XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    122
    i love it when the smelly ass bastard in the gym has to come and workout by me and ruin my workout.

  27. #27
    HiFi's Avatar
    HiFi is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I love when the system admin makes a public announcement about members removing all avatars w/thongs and women's asses, then we still see the same offending avatars that were asked to be removed.

    ~SC~

    heh.. its offending to me if i DONT see those

  28. #28
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    i love lamp
    do u really love the lamp or are you just saying that b/c your looking at it?

    dcb

  29. #29
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi
    heh.. its offending to me if i DONT see those
    Okay porno-maniac, there are TONS of sites for you to get your fix.

    www.redhotlatina.com

    Yes, you are welcome.

    ~SC~

  30. #30
    Hypertrophy's Avatar
    Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Getting Fat
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I love when the system admin makes a public announcement about members removing all avatars w/thongs and women's asses, then we still see the same offending avatars that were asked to be removed.

    ~SC~
    I love when I am posting and a co-worker (boss/supervisor) walks by and sees one of those ass revealing avatars! Please remove before I am fired

  31. #31
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    I love hot ass avatars. I love feeling like I stronger than all the other douchebags walking around my town. I love fat ass women looking like 10lbs of crap in a 5 lb bag. And I love that saying......hahahahahhahaaha

  32. #32
    Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    125
    I love the guys at my weekend job (I run a club here in NJ) that diet their asses off and hit the gym pretty well then drink 14 beers/cranberry and vodkas/ red bulls and make fun of me for drinking water...... then they bitch and complain that they just can't get that hard ripped look and wonder whats wrong.
    RETARD.... your taking in 3000 calories in one night drinking like that.

  33. #33
    Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    322
    I love when people ask me how to lose weight with a mouthful of cheesecake.
    I love when people say i shouldn't care about what i eat because I'm thin. It never crosses their minds that I'm thin BECAUSE I care about what i eat.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    I Love It When People Complain How Hard It Is To Get In Shape...while They Are Talking To Every F**king Person In The Gym

    I Love Those People That Bench Press A A**load But Never Bring The Bar Down More Than 3 Inches.....

    I Love The People Never Put The Dumbell In The Right Place...i Feel Like Hurling One At Them....

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    manchVegas
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy
    I love the guys at my weekend job (I run a club here in NJ) that diet their asses off and hit the gym pretty well then drink 14 beers/cranberry and vodkas/ red bulls and make fun of me for drinking water...... then they bitch and complain that they just can't get that hard ripped look and wonder whats wrong.
    RETARD.... your taking in 3000 calories in one night drinking like that.
    BUMP......

  36. #36
    smegs's Avatar
    smegs is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    do u really love the lamp or are you just saying that b/c your looking at it?

    dcb
    i actually love lamp

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Okay porno-maniac, there are TONS of sites for you to get your fix.

    www.redhotlatina.com

    Yes, you are welcome.

    ~SC~



    That's sick and wrong!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •