Tennessee4x4 is offline New Member

Starting Homebrew ECA stack tommarow, questions...

Hey guys, I just recently registered. I'm looking to start cutting big time. I'm 19 5"10 weighing 240lb. I stopped working out about 1 year ago due to no time because of school and work and gained alot of weight. I took the Nutrasport ECA stack last year and was impressed, I had tons of energy, and lost almost 30 lbs. This time I am doing the same thing, but since You can't buy ECA stack anymore, I made my own like most are doing now. Here are my items that I got from 1fast400.com. I got some 200mg Caffeine pills along with 25mg ephedra pills. I went to the store a little while ago and grabbed some Bayer 325mg aspring tablets, just as the ECA Ingrediants call for. Now for my question, Should I take 1 pill of each 3x daily or 2pills 3x daily? I have been doing about 45 minutes of cardio and added alot more reps to my workout that I just started back on last week. Along with this I should drop the pounds that i gained

Thanks in advance boys.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    DO NOT take the asprin 3 times a day if using 320mg tabs. Take one in the morning w/ your first stack and then the rest of the day use just caffeine & ephedra. There are a couple threads around here if you search about the dangers of taking large ammounts of asprin. If you want to use asprin in all 3 doses, get the 80mg tabs. But from what I understand taking 320mgs in the morning is fine for the rest of the day.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    DO NOT take the asprin 3 times a day if using 320mg tabs. Take one in the morning w/ your first stack and then the rest of the day use just caffeine & ephedra. There are a couple threads around here if you search about the dangers of taking large ammounts of asprin. If you want to use asprin in all 3 doses, get the 80mg tabs. But from what I understand taking 320mgs in the morning is fine for the rest of the day.

<<LMO>>

Thanks man, that's kinda what I was thinking at the store tonight. I think one every morning or just one during lunch instead should be good. That would be like 1000mg of asprin a day, and I agree, that is too much. Would you suggest grabbing some 81mg asprin and taking it 3x daily or just 1 325mg 1x daily? Thanks for the input!

Also, I still need to know how many caf. and ephed. pills i need to take daily 2 pills or 1 pill of 3x daily?

Take it 3 times a day....

about 4-5 hours apart.

If using 325mg of asprin use it like this

ECA
    EC
    EC

or if you get the 81mg do this:

ECA
    ECA
    ECA

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Take it 3 times a day....

about 4-5 hours apart.

If using 325mg of asprin use it like this

ECA
    EC
    EC

or if you get the 81mg do this:

ECA
    ECA
    ECA

<<LMO>>

Exactly what I was going to do, got the asprin part covered, now for the caf. and the ephed. Do i need to take 1 caf. and 1 ephed 3x daily or 2 caf. and 2.ephed 3x daily? Sorry for the mix up

1 of both. 25mg Ephedra 200mg of caffeine

<<LMO>>

Thanks LMO, I will post results in a few weeks!

giomio is offline New Member
    yeah dont over do the ephedrine, i did once and i have to admit it was the worst work out session in my life, i could not do anything, my head was about to explode. dont do the mistake i did.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    ephedra is a very useful tool in aiding fat loss however be cautious when your taking it. See how your body reacts to small doses first. You can always increase. I agree w/giomio. Dont overdue it.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would try to get the kids aspirin as it is lower dosage and works great with EC.

Thread Information