HAtkins5 is offline New Member

Diet/Weight Loss program?

Please send me a workout program for burning fat!!
    I have been gaining weight for about a year and I am really serious about loosing weight and getting ripped or at least loosing my gut. If someone here could tell me a good eating program and lifting/cardio program because I dont know anything really about loosing weight other that you have to burn more calories than you eat. I am about 5' 10 1/2 or so and weigh exactly 215 lbs. My goal is to get down to 180 or so a loss of at least 25-30 lbs. If anyone takes time to respond it will not be a waste of their time because I am taking this very seriously and will be very dedicated to the program. Thanks for your help in advance, also I will update with before and after pictures.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Check out the cutting sticky at the top of this forum

evander is offline New Member
    Yeh check out the cutting sticky Bro, Im new to counting cals myself. Ive just been reading the diet boards for the last couple of days seriously for the first time and it is a little overwhelming at first. But I suppose its the same as when I first got interested about gear, You soon find your feet. And its weird I havnt even looked at the anabolics board since I started to pay more attention to how much Im eating.
    Last edited by evander; 01-27-2005 at 07:04 PM.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888

****it, would you people quit beating me to posting the cutting stickie.....

HAtkins5 is offline New Member

Stickie

I know that I am a newbie, But the only stickie icky I know is the Ludacris raps about, what the hell is stickie??

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HAtkins5
    I know that I am a newbie, But the only stickie icky I know is the Ludacris raps about, what the hell is stickie??
    LOL

Stickies are the posts at the top of the forum marked "IMPORTANT". The link that was posted actually is a direct link to the cutting sticky so you are good to go! Just click on that.

Thread Information