Thread: diet Q

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question diet Q

i do 45mins cardio in the mornin followed immediately by my workout. im doin this for like the next 3-4weeks to shed some bf quickly. im taking in about 250grams of protein, i weigh 210. I have a protein/creatine shake along with my fat burner like 30mins b4 my cardio, and then once im home i have a turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread tomato lettuce and a tiny bit of mustard. and another shake. is the shake in the morning interfering with my fat burnin? its ON's whey it has 3grams carbs per serving. Would you change anything?

Read the cutting sticky first bro....And seperate your cardio/weight training by at least 6 hours.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    i do 45mins cardio in the mornin followed immediately by my workout.

Bye bye lean mass/endurace/CNS.

As well, what you do before cardio is wrong and what you are doing after your weights is wrong.

Bad all the way around. You won't shed fat, you are going to lose muscle first.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Get to the cutting stickie ASAP!

I actually did read the cutting sticky b4. but ok if i seperate cardio and wieghts, do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, and then do weights a few hours later. my pwo could be a shake with double carbs. my question is, wat should my nutrition be after my cardio, and before my workout. after workout i can just have a shake, but im a little confused as to where that matlo/dextrose will come from

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    To maximize fat loss you can do cardio in the am on an empty stomach for 45-60 min at 65% of your max heart rate. I would weight train later in the day...maybe even in the evening. Thats just me though. Plus I think you should be taking in about 40-60g of protein and double that of Dextrose as a PWO after your weight training.

you should also wait about 45 min to an hour before eating after your am cardio.

-Buff
    Last edited by Buff_Daddy; 01-28-2005 at 01:38 PM.

k thanks

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    eat a pro/fat meal an hour before hitting the gym and either a pro/fat meal or pro/carb meal 45 minutes after cardio and follow buff daddy's pwo advice!

Thread Information