realm is offline New Member

Cutting diet questions

I have started my cutting diet, based on the info in the sticky thread. I think i have the diet part down, but i have a few questions as to whether or not im allowed to eat certain things. I want to stick to the strict diet, so i was wondering if the following are bad to eat:

Seasoning Salt
    Celery (for tuna)
    Chicken Broth
    Baking Soda
    Unsweetened Cocoa (oatmeal/egg white pancakes w/protein powder)
    Sugar Free Apple Sauce (for a recipie i saw posted)
    Bell Peppers
    Fat Free Sour Cream
    Tomato paste
    Vanilla Extract (pure)
    Blueberries
    Ginger powder
    Bagel with I Can't Believe its not butter spray (instead of brown rice for PPWO)

Also, i got a bunch of Dexatrim all in one bars for free and was wondering if it would be ok to eat one of these bars with a few almonds (they also taste good if i dip them in natty pb) as a pro/fat meal. They only have 5 carbs and 1g of sugar, and have 15g of protein. Here is a link with all the nutrition information for them: http://www.allinonebar.com/raspberry.htm.

BTW my stats are 5'7" 175lbs 21 years old with 14% BF.

Any help would be appricated.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    bagel comes no place near replacing rice IMO. and most bars suck. .low quality protein and sugar alchohals

dcb

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    The only thing out of that I would have is celery.
    Last edited by slizzut; 01-28-2005 at 05:06 PM.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    hey man looks good, just add egg whites, chicken breast, lean steak, tuna, NPB, almonds, flax oil, flish oil, olive oil, oatmeal, brown rice, and fiber rich veggies..........and take away everything else you were planning on eating!!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    hey man looks good, just add egg whites, chicken breast, lean steak, tuna, NPB, almonds, flax oil, flish oil, olive oil, oatmeal, brown rice, and fiber rich veggies..........and take away everything else you were planning on eating!!
    lol
    i am already eating all of those...the things i listed are just basically things i wanted to use to add a little flavor to those foods and i wanted to know if that if adding these items would ruin the proper nutrition for a cutting diet

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    try hot sauce on your meats, a dash of salt in your rice, and splenda in your oatmeal
    as for tuna you can go with the celery and olive oil and every now and then 1 tbsp of mayo

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    try hot sauce on your meats, a dash of salt in your rice, and splenda in your oatmeal
    as for tuna you can go with the celery and olive oil and every now and then 1 tbsp of mayo
    salt isn't bad right? also, how about yellow mustard in tuna, is that ok? It has 0g of carbs.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realm
    salt isn't bad right? also, how about yellow mustard in tuna, is that ok? It has 0g of carbs.

Salt is fine as long as you don't mind some water retention. Mustard is one of my favorite things to have on tuna.

bump for more opinions

Thread Information