marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member

the day after a cheat

Im currently taking eq and prop. i have been doing okay will the hunger the eq gives u but, last night it was like the full moon came out and i turned into an animal and i cheated had after the nice stake i eat something happend i went crazy i eat a cheeze cake right after the stake (about 1600 cals.) then went out had a few drinks came home at 3am and started muching on a crap load of mixed nuts.

Now my question is that.. its the day after, what would you do to highten my fat burning process for the day. Im already taken fat burners, should i up them? and im going to do the daliy cardio in the moring on empty.

What else could i do? cut something out of my diet? but it already strick.

thank you for you'r time and post!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    add some direutics like dandelion root and b6 to get rid of the excess water from your cheat. I did the same thing as you last night and today i did cardio for an hour on empty stomach and upped the diruetics (which i usually never take) and upped my termogenics. Usually if you have strict diet you will gain a lot of water because your system is not used to overload of salt. The diruetics will help reduce the bloat.

marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member
    thanks will do!!!!!!!!!! and sorry for all the typo's i was rushed and had to get my butt to the gym...lol

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I wouldn't up the thermogenics..... just add some dandellion and B6 like Dr. Shred said......I usually do that along with adding some lemon to my water during the day to flush myself out. Yea I hate cheating after being strict for a while....... your body holds on to like every drop of water it possibly can and it's possible to be pretty **** heavy on the scale the next day. There have been really bad cheat days where I've gained like 10 pounds of water in one day lol. Usually it is gone within a day or two..... oh yea having dry mouth the next morning sucks too

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I wouldn't up the thermogenics..... just add some dandellion and B6 like Dr. Shred said......I usually do that along with adding some lemon to my water during the day to flush myself out. Yea I hate cheating after being strict for a while....... your body holds on to like every drop of water it possibly can and it's possible to be pretty **** heavy on the scale the next day. There have been really bad cheat days where I've gained like 10 pounds of water in one day lol. Usually it is gone within a day or two..... oh yea having dry mouth the next morning sucks too

My cheat meal puts on 2-3lbs of bloat and god knows what else, i feel fine and am back to normal around Tuesday (cheat meal is on Sat night).

Thread Information