J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Before I crunch the numbers, here is a sample diet i'm working on

Using the cutting post sticky as a template:

Meal 1: 9am

***Omolett (2 yokes 5 whites, fat free single with lean ham)
    ***1/2 cup Oatmeal

Meal 2: 12pm

***Protein Shake
    ***Smoked Salmon

Meal 3: 2pm(PWO) will also vary as I work different shifts though the week

***Fresh Fruit (banana)
    ***1 can tuna, 1 tbs mayo light, 1tbs relish

Meal 4: 5pm

***1 Chicken Breast
    ***1/2 cup broc (steamed)

Meal 5:7pm

*** 8 oz Lean Beef (serlion)
    *** 1/c cup broc (steamed)

Meal 6:9pm

***Chicken Salad with romain lettuce (want catablic effect from lettece late at night)

3 days a week I'll do cardio or interval training prior to breakfast meal. Heavy weight training then 4 days a week. Right now also I am not able to work out as much as Ronnie Coleman or Cuttler so I don't need their diets. I don't want excessive protien turing into liver glycogen and converting to fat either. I'm looking for fat loss mostly and I know I'll loose a little muscle in the process.

Mostly looking for a beach body or a underware modle body, not a body builder body.

Right now I'm in the worse shape of my life and just need fat loss for gym motivation. 6'1" 196lbs and about 18%BF, i'm not a fat ass, just not use to having a roll when I sit down

Just looking for anything I've over looked in here?

Thanks in advace!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would re-read the cutting stickie!

Where are your fats? You do not have any EFA's in your dietary approach, you need fat to lose fat.

Cardio should be 5-7 days a week in AM on empty stomach, take some Glutamine before cardio and an ECA if you so choose at this time. Cardio should also be 45-1hr at target HR, going over your target HR will of course result in catabolism.

Meal 6:9pm

***Chicken Salad with romain lettuce (want catablic effect from lettece late at night)

What? This is terrible, why would you wish to lose muscle tyhat you have worked hard for is absolutely beyond me?

That meal before bed should be pro/fat....please re-read the stickie and then we can assist you further.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    What? This is terrible, why would you wish to lose muscle tyhat you have worked hard for is absolutely beyond me?
    I honestly thought I was hallucinating.

~SC~

lol okay, point taken.

I simply will not have the time to do cardio more than 4 times a week if I wish to work out with weight at all. I work 2 full time jobs and am a landlord and offten am doing maintinace at my houses. I wish to retire young but have to pay the price for it now so to say.

The only EFA I have in there is the fatty acid from the salmon. I'll add flax to all my shakes. How much more would be needed? That would be EFA 2 times a day.

oh, i'll use ECA 2 times a day (would do 3, but I might not fall asleep then!) 200mgs caffine/asprin and 25 mgs ephedrine.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    oh, i'll use ECA 2 times a day (would do 3, but I might not fall asleep then!) 200mgs caffine/asprin and 25 mgs ephedrine.
    I would rethink your approach, postit up on here and we can go from there. I would at least do cardio 4 days a week, i along with everyone else here make sacrifices, you can do it and it will become routine eventually.

ECA should be 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I would rethink your approach, postit up on here and we can go from there. I would at least do cardio 4 days a week, i along with everyone else here make sacrifices, you can do it and it will become routine eventually.

ECA should be 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 80mg Aspirin
    and u take this 3 times daily right?

Are you positive its not 200mgs of asprin? I've done 3 or 4 stacks of ECA prior and always used half a 325mgs bayer asprin.

I only used them 2 times a day and I saw great results from them. The first time I used it I only took it one time a day and the fat litteraly melted off, not kidding. It worked way better then Clen .

Thread Information